• Kurome
    • Lubock
    • Chelsea
    • Senryuu, Seryuu
    • Najenda
    • Bols
    • Run
    • Wave
  2. 2. Manga Readers: What will Mine's fate be?

• Killed by Esdeath
    • Kills Esdeath
    • Survives but doesn't Kill Esdeath
    • Survives but Tatsumi dies
    • Mein will survive and reign as the new Queen and everyone will bow down to her and praise her as the Goddess she is.
    • Mine dies by someone other than Esdeath
  3. 3. Who's your favorite pairing?

• Tatsumi x Mine - They're actually a couple...
    • Tatsumi x Esdeath - ...who aren't as hot as this pairing...
    • Tatsumi x Akame ...but If only Akame had more lines...
    • Wave x Kurome ...then they'd be like this (future) duo...
    • Tatsumi x Bulat - ...p.s. we all regret Bulat's death.

This poll is closed to new votes

good man! i dont get 4chan either but if you want to be called a *** or a ***** or a ****** for having an opinion, then thats the place to go.

does the VN section have an akame ga kill section?

also what other forums do you go to that talk about akame ga kill (and are hopefully esdeath friendly)

i know i'm hyped on esdeath right now (as youd know) but i've been banking on her for years and this is a critical point. I NEED THE STORY BRO!!!

also, sorry about calling you 'san' on the other forum. but 'kun' and 'chan' is outta my vocab. 'dono' work?

Eh - call me whatever, just not late for dinner :)

----

With last episode out, they pretty much butchered the length of the manga. I don't mind since I want to get to the juicier parts myself. 

They included at least two of my favorite scenes

tumblr_nagqu6XWph1r2yf1qo2_500.gif

Although the emotions were a little lacking compared to here:

l038.jpg?v=11337822161

They nailed this scene

tumblr_nagqy35WEc1qe1p2zo4_500.jpg

tumblr_nagowiHWPa1saxdy4o1_500.gif

So after hearing her a bit more, I think Esdese' seiyuu really has her nailed. Opinions?

It's not bad. I just always imagine Esdeath speaking in a proper English accent while reading the manga.

Please don't be Mein

Please don't be Mein 

Please don't be Mein

And is Lubbock really going to escape after being tortured? Kind of feel bad for him.

You can always immortalize her with an avatar like me  ^_^

Someone supposedly on the inside helps him get out.

I have no confirmation yet that either's true.  

I hope so hard that Esdes won't kill Mine and she will just die of natural causes. I mean she is not really good with Tatsumi. It is way too forced. He had never even thought about her like that before she confessed. But if Esdes kills Mine then Tatsumi will definitely not like Esedes. I can only hope.

Please, be Mein. She escaped death too many times already, time to take the fall.

...If anyone is actually dying, that is. I really hope it happens, though.

Ah. I dislike Leone too, so having her die wouldn't be half bad. Maybe they'll kill off both of them~

Please, be Mein. She escaped death too many times already, time to take the fall.

Ah. I dislike Leone too, so having her die wouldn't be half bad. Maybe they'll kill off both of them~

Whats wrong with Leona? She has the same voice as Momoyo!

Whats wrong with Leona? She has the same voice as Momoyo!

I dislike nee-san types. She's too forceful, so she's annoying. Also, too much of a simpleton. A heroine needs more elegance than that. I also dislike her design.

Don't care about voices. I will say I disliked Momoyo as well, though.

Esdeath and Chelsea are "onee-san" types too. They fit my cup of tea perfectly. 

I was so confused. I thought Nosebleed came back with a change of heart.

NO ESDEATH!?!?!? WHY DAMN IT WHY?!?!? I LOVE THAT WOMAN! THAT LAST CHAPTER BROKE MY HEART AND THIS IS HOW THEY RESOLVE IT BY NOT DOING ANYTHING?!?!??! FUCKING WORST NIGHTMARE CAME TRUE!!

Still hpeful for her though. she deserves Tatsumi more than mien ever will. redstring my boot! Esdeath will win Tatsumi! Whether Mien lives or breaks up with him though...

in any case. Rubboc got ball man! totally pwned that wild hunt loser!

Needed more... for 22 pages you'd think this was a weekly and not month manga.

Lubbock went in HAM though

Part of me was glad Syura died, I mean the guy was a prick, raped Bor's wife AND kid despite him being a loyal soldier, and then tried to touch Kurome... he had it coming. But then I wish it was Wave who killed him, and even more so I think it was too soon. Syura gave me reason to believe the manga would go on for many more years, now I can see it ending in one or two. Also it was too fast, and I think Lubbock missed a golden opportunity to take his Teigu (that thing is OP, just set up a warp point in the PM's bed room. Won't even take a Nightraid assassin to do the job at that point).

Hopefully Tatsumi and Esdeath next month.

I call it plot armor because having a testicle ripped out of you the way he got it ripped out can literally kill you either due to intense blood loss (I'm assuming no one sewed his privates back up) or even extreme pain (has happened in real life).

It's an internal organ, internal bleedings are fatal if they are not treated.

But hey it's manga logic, who cares right?

Actually purely logically speaking. They would treat the wound to the point were he would not die from it or else they would not be able to ask him anything later. Plus its not an internal injury. Its similar to cutting off an ear. it depends on weather they literally crushed it or if they just cut it off.  Also I think its fair to assume that he would have a higher resistance to pain than most people.