• Kurome
    • Lubock
    • Chelsea
    • Senryuu, Seryuu
    • Najenda
    • Bols
    • Run
    • Wave
  2. 2. Manga Readers: What will Mine's fate be?

• Killed by Esdeath
    • Kills Esdeath
    • Survives but doesn't Kill Esdeath
    • Survives but Tatsumi dies
    • Mein will survive and reign as the new Queen and everyone will bow down to her and praise her as the Goddess she is.
    • Mine dies by someone other than Esdeath
  3. 3. Who's your favorite pairing?

• Tatsumi x Mine - They're actually a couple...
    • Tatsumi x Esdeath - ...who aren't as hot as this pairing...
    • Tatsumi x Akame ...but If only Akame had more lines...
    • Wave x Kurome ...then they'd be like this (future) duo...
    • Tatsumi x Bulat - ...p.s. we all regret Bulat's death.

This poll is closed to new votes

Here's a the image where it's speculated that WavexKurome teams up with NR

9P98ImH.jpg

From the author's words about Wave being a 2nd Protagonist.

2vk0wso.jpg

Not surprising, the author is originally a VN writer and so he doesn't like being restricted to one perspective.

No wonder Takahiro is keeping Wave under his radar for Tatsumi to compete against as rivalry between armor-type teigus. Grand Chariot vs Incursio...what an interesting matchup for their unique ability Flight vs Invisibility. I hope Grand Chariot can evolve just like Incursio did. ;3

Hm. If Wave is becoming a second protag, I guess Kurome's survival chance goes up? She's my favorite character, but I was sure she'd die soon. Then again, I don't think they'll be generous enough to give her plot armor... But maybe. Who knows.

It would be kind of a downer as well. If they keep up the "at least one death in a teigu fight", we all know who is going to die when that happens.

But let's expect plot armor extends to her. Because of all the complaining about her wounds I think she actually has a fair chance to live, characters who have teased dying too much seem immortal until now *cough* Mein *cough*.

Itd be pretty hard to swallow mines death though. Never seen a pink haired tsundere keel over and die. Its like an unspoken rule in entertainment like no raping and killing children.

Isn't there entertainment focused solely on that? Though it's not mainstream. A lot of it in doujins, at least~

Well, she annoys me, so her death would be a fun event.

Back on topic, I liked Wave over Tatsumi, so I'm glad he's getting more screentime.

Mein is the author's favorite, she has divine protection!

What if the author gets all Urobuchi~

"I have nothing but contempt for the deceitful thing men call 'happiness', and find myself with no choice but to push my characters, whom I pour my heart and soul out to create, into the abyss of tragedy."

What if the author gets all Urobuchi~

"I have nothing but contempt for the deceitful thing men call 'happiness', and find myself with no choice but to push my characters, whom I pour my heart and soul out to create, into the abyss of tragedy."

I will drop this series if that happens.

I don't think she has many chances of surviving though.

It's been forever and she's still complaining about her wounds, I can see her death being a trigger to Wave's rage or something.

I don't want her to die either but that's what it looks like so far.

It really hasn't been forever. She got stabbed in the neck right before they got to the religious city. It might have felt like forever due to how many chapters were spent in that city, but in terms of actual time spent it can't have been more than three or four months. Not sure if you've ever broken a bone, but it hurts, and takes a few months to heal. I imagine a neck wound takes even longer. Also she hasn't really been complaining about the wound since they left the city.

I think Kurome will die... probably. But not anytime soon. I mean, the manga is named after Akame, and Kurome is kinda a crucial part of Akame's motives. Her dying won't be till much later in the work IMO. 

It really hasn't been forever. She got stabbed in the neck right before they got to the religious city. It might have felt like forever due to how many chapters were spent in that city, but in terms of actual time spent it can't have been more than three or four months. Not sure if you've ever broken a bone, but it hurts, and takes a few months to heal. I imagine a neck wound takes even longer. Also she hasn't really been complaining about the wound since they left the city.

Forever was a relative term. Three or four months is a long time though. I've broken a bone so I know what a pain it is.

But this goes to show the wound is profound and could be fatal if she were to engage in battle, that's what I was getting at.

I'm not saying the wound will kill her, i'm saying it could hinder her abilities and possibly lead to her death if the circumstances are not favorable.

And she has shown to get somewhat dizzy not so long ago and is still not feeling 100% 

At least from what I've gathered.

That rumors been shot down though with the translated guidebook I think. Itd be giving too much away if he actually said that.

since when was  that a rumor? was there anything to validate it or did it just turn up somewhere?

but something tragic is likely to happen to mein, even if she still survives. najenda already said she and tatsumi are in mortal danger, and then the prophecy dude. i'm not sure if she has a teigu trump or not but i'm not sure what else she can do besides become esdeaths love rival/target

I'd take Burat coming back from the grave over Mein dying.

Seriously.

On a more serious note i can also imagine Mein becoming rivals with Esdeath as cliche as it might be, sadly Mein doesn't really stand a chance against her right now :(

I'm more worried about Rubboc now though.

I seriously hope he doesn't crack under the pressure.

Seriously.

On a more serious note i can also imagine Mein becoming rivals with Esdeath as cliche as it might be, sadly Mein doesn't really stand a chance against her right now :(

Soo, despite the death flag she's been getting lately you are saying there is absolutely no way she is in harms way? I'm sorry, but that is too biased. just on what grounds is she invincible? so far, the story itself says otherwise but if you got some evidence please share it. but if it's just your opinion then thats okay. i'm someone who believes (hopes) for esdeath and Tatsumi some-way some-how so i get alot of nay sayers as well. thats why info to prove the point is vital.

Seriously.

Esdeath was really cocky about her position with Tatsumi until now. She needed to be knocked off her high horse. I can't remember if Tatsumi told Mine who his first kiss was, I do remember Mine being realy jealous about it. Imagine if Tatsumi gets raped by Esdeath next chapter. I can see an angry Mine going temporary insanity. 

I have no idea what Lubbock is thinking. His face says he's pissed off at Tatsumi (when he was imaging TatxEs having sex) but that could just be his balls hurting. I wonder if he'll come out like Najenda, missing body parts and all.

since when was  that a rumor? was there anything to validate it or did it just turn up somewhere?

but something tragic is likely to happen to mein, even if she still survives. najenda already said she and tatsumi are in mortal danger, and then the prophecy dude. i'm not sure if she has a teigu trump or not but i'm not sure what else she can do besides become esdeaths love rival/target

It's been a rumor before the scanned pages of the guide were (correctly) translated. People were assuming and passing around information hat Mine was the author's favorite. It was a commentary on her bio that was probably mistranslated at first.

Esdeath was really cocky about her position with Tatsumi until now. She needed to be knocked off her high horse. I can't remember if Tatsumi told Mine who his first kiss was, I do remember Mine being realy jealous about it. Imagine if Tatsumi gets raped by Esdeath next chapter. I can see an angry Mine going temporary insanity. 

I have no idea what Lubbock is thinking. His face says he's pissed off at Tatsumi (when he was imaging TatxEs having sex) but that could just be his balls hurting. I wonder if he'll come out like Najenda, missing body parts and all.

It's been a rumor before the scanned pages of the guide were (correctly) translated. People were assuming and passing around information hat Mine was the author's favorite. It was a commentary on her bio that was probably mistranslated at first.

I looked back on the forum and, wernt you the one who said she was a favourite? and that the author was getting the sense that she was becoming popular with the fans? although i know she is liked, i havent seen much to suggest her as a OMG type

I looked back on the forum and, wernt you the one who said she was a favourite? and that the author was getting the sense that she was becoming popular with the fans? although i know she is liked, i havent seen much to suggest her as a OMG type

If you're talking about here then yes. If you're talking about the whole of the internet then no, I wasn't the one that started it. I finished the manga right when the show came out and that's when GB rumors were still flying around. I'm guessing it started from 4chan. Like every gossip out there, there are good ones and there are bad ones :). With this one, there has definitely been lack of evidence with more translated pieces on Mine like I said, so it goes in the trash bin for now.

/Shrug, to each their own. It's pointless to argue over taste.

If you're talking about here then yes. If you're talking about the whole of the internet then no, I wasn't the one that started it. I finished the manga right when the show came out and that's when GB rumors were still flying around. I'm guessing it started from 4chan. Like every gossip out there, there are good ones and there are bad ones :). With this one, there has definitely been lack of evidence with more translated pieces on Mine like I said, so it goes in the trash bin for now.

/Shrug, to each their own. It's pointless to argue over taste.

fair enough. i only have 2 forums i go to for akame ga kill so im out of the loop in the grand scheme of the internet. besides, i try to stay away from 4chan. its both hilarious nd downright disturbing.

fair enough. i only have 2 forums i go to for akame ga kill so im out of the loop in the grand scheme of the internet. besides, i try to stay away from 4chan. its both hilarious nd downright disturbing.

Discussions here are casual and light hearted since it's mainly a VN community and because the population is smaller people are usually more conscious of each other. I recommend checking out the VN section while you're here if you haven't already.

I've never personally participated in 4C and have no idea how those chain discussions work but I'm sure it's crazy. 

Discussions here are casual and light hearted since it's mainly a VN community and because the population is smaller people are usually more conscious of each other. I recommend checking out the VN section while you're here if you haven't already.

I've never personally participated in 4C and have no idea how those chain discussions work but I'm sure it's crazy. 

good man! i dont get 4chan either but if you want to be called a *** or a ***** or a ****** for having an opinion, then thats the place to go.

does the VN section have an akame ga kill section?

also what other forums do you go to that talk about akame ga kill (and are hopefully esdeath friendly)

i know i'm hyped on esdeath right now (as youd know) but i've been banking on her for years and this is a critical point. I NEED THE STORY BRO!!!

also, sorry about calling you 'san' on the other forum. but 'kun' and 'chan' is outta my vocab. 'dono' work?