• Kurome
    • Lubock
    • Chelsea
    • Senryuu, Seryuu
    • Najenda
    • Bols
    • Run
    • Wave
  2. 2. Manga Readers: What will Mine's fate be?

• Killed by Esdeath
    • Kills Esdeath
    • Survives but doesn't Kill Esdeath
    • Survives but Tatsumi dies
    • Mein will survive and reign as the new Queen and everyone will bow down to her and praise her as the Goddess she is.
    • Mine dies by someone other than Esdeath
  3. 3. Who's your favorite pairing?

• Tatsumi x Mine - They're actually a couple...
    • Tatsumi x Esdeath - ...who aren't as hot as this pairing...
    • Tatsumi x Akame ...but If only Akame had more lines...
    • Wave x Kurome ...then they'd be like this (future) duo...
    • Tatsumi x Bulat - ...p.s. we all regret Bulat's death.

This poll is closed to new votes

Fuwa forums; if we were a train, you'd need life insurance to ride us, cause the odds of derailing are higher than the odds of staying on track. Loooool

okay then let's get back on topic

kurome is the cutest of them all <3

and thus we start an argument about who's the best character

i also disliked her 

Indeed. Though I dislike just about all the characters except Mein, I particularly did not like her.

Let's get out of the argument for now. According to some website (anime news network or something), Akame ga Kill! will be 24 episodes long. So, how far do you think they will go in terms of story?

I dislike Leone too.

But I don't hate her. She's kind of neutral per say. If I could sacrifice her for Mein I would.

Leone is just the onee-san with the big breasts that should have died twice now.

Indeed. Though I dislike just about all the characters except Mein, I particularly did not like her.

Let's get out of the argument for now. According to some website (anime news network or something), Akame ga Kill! will be 24 episodes long. So, how far do you think they will go in terms of story?

It'll end when they defeat that minister guy from the cult of Peace.

That was the first defeat Night Raid had against the Jagers.

It's also the only possible place to stop the story because a major arc starts after and there's no way they can adapt all of it (it's still on going after all).

I dislike Leone too.

But I don't hate her. She's kind of neutral per say. If I could sacrifice her for Mein I would.

Leone is just the onee-san with the big breasts that should have died twice now.

mind telling me how many times mein should have died but didn't?

I dislike Leone too.

It'll end when they defeat that minister guy from the cult of Peace.

That was the first defeat Night Raid had against the Jagers.

It's also the only possible place to stop the story because a major arc starts after and there's no way they can adapt all of it (it's still on going after all).

...I am so lucky I read just up to that point. Otherwise I would have screamed out loud due to the spoilers.

Though your timing seems correct, are you certain? Most action anime (Naruto...) have the battle span across many, many episodes.

mind telling me how many times mein should have died but didn't?

Although I do agree Mein should have died sometimes, at least she was still in one piece.

Leone has gotten her limbs cut off for god sake :P

But this is not my main reason for wanting her dead since, let's face it, most characters have thick as hell plot armor.

I just dislike Leone's personality overall, she's just the big breasted onee-san with no particular character traits.

...I am so lucky I read just up to that point. Otherwise I would have screamed out loud due to the spoilers.

Though your timing seems correct, are you certain? Most action anime (Naruto...) have the battle span across many, many episodes.

At the rate of about 2 chapters per episode, with some filler, that would be a nice place to stop it.

You can't stop it midway through a battle or a major arc, it needs to be at the end of an arc and that one would be the most fitting.

Before that it's Night Raid against the Jagers for like 2 or 3 whole arcs nonstop, there's no solid place to finish off the series there.

The prophet guy even says "A bleak future awaits" or something. Wouldn't that just be a nice way to end off the series?

Because after this it's when the 3rd group of assassins arrive and the plot gets more complex, no way they'll adapt this part.

Although I do agree Mein should have died sometimes, at least she was still in one piece.

Leone has gotten her limbs cut off for god sake :P

But this is not my main reason for wanting her dead since, let's face it, most characters have thick as hell plot armor.

I just dislike Leone's personality overall, she's just the big breasted onee-san with no particular character traits.

At the rate of about 2 chapters per episode, with some filler, that would be a nice place to stop it.

You can't stop it midway through a battle or a major arc, it needs to be at the end of an arc and that one would be the most fitting.

Before that it's Night Raid against the Jagers for like 2 or 3 whole arcs nonstop, there's no solid place to finish off the series there.

The prophet guy even says "A bleak future awaits" or something. Wouldn't that just be a nice way to end off the series?

Because after this it's when the 3rd group of assassins arrive and the plot gets more complex, no way they'll adapt this part.

Leone's had more than just her limbs cut off... if you know what I mean. (If you haven't read the manga but think you do then your probably right)

Otherwise, that is a fairly good place to end it, I was simply curious if there was a post from the studio or something along those lines.

Leone's had more than just her limbs cut off... if you know what I mean. (If you haven't read the manga but think you do then your probably right)

Otherwise, that is a fairly good place to end it, I was simply curious if there was a post from the studio or something along those lines.

I've read the manga or else I wouldn't be happily discussing its events.

Meh anime companies usually never do that. We'll just have to wait and see, I just think this is the most likely theory.

Hell for all we know they can go all original, it'd be incredibly silly to do so but they could.

I've read the manga or else I wouldn't be happily discussing its events.

Meh anime companies usually never do that. We'll just have to wait and see, I just think this is the most likely theory.

Hell for all we know they can go all original, it'd be incredibly silly to do so but they could.

It would certainly be interesting. In reality the boy-emperor is... the protagonist himself! What will Akame and Mein do!??!

It would certainly be interesting. In reality the boy-emperor is... the protagonist himself! What will Akame and Mein do!??!

The anime would get incredibly low ratings if they went for an original ending imo.

Also I fixed the poll. I noticed 2 people actually voted for that last option so i'm leaving the option there :P

The anime would get incredibly low ratings if they went for an original ending imo.

Also I fixed the poll. I noticed 2 people actually voted for that last option so i'm leaving the option there :P

...Why...

Why would you remove it...

Now her fate...

You monster.

I was the one who even added that option in the first place.

Of course the 8000 votes were legit. There were no hax. Swear.

Yet you hacked to remove the votes?!?!? Look at what you have done! Now Mein will die at the hands of that woman (My second favorite character but still)!

I was thinking the anime would end after Tatsumi and Esdeath's second encounter. For one thing I think the religious assassination arc being included would cause the rest of the anime to be rushed, but more importantly I can just totally see it: You get the backstory on Esdeath, you realize shes a god tier sadist, and then "There's no way this person and I can ever see eye to eye", key the emotional music, key Tatsumi walking away, key "The next time we meet, it'll be as enemies", Tatsumi meets with friends, new mission is debriefed, "Yeah, I'm ready, I won't hold back!", picture of the Jaegars vs Night Raid, and then the season ends. 

At least this is the feeling I got while reading the manga.

I was thinking the anime would end after Tatsumi and Esdeath's second encounter. For one thing I think the religious assassination arc being included would cause the rest of the anime to be rushed, but more importantly I can just totally see it: You get the backstory on Esdeath, you realize shes a god tier sadist, and then "There's no way this person and I can ever see eye to eye", key the emotional music, key Tatsumi walking away, key "The next time we meet, it'll be as enemies", Tatsumi meets with friends, new mission is debriefed, "Yeah, I'm ready, I won't hold back!", picture of the Jaegars vs Night Raid, and then the season ends. 

At least this is the feeling I got while reading the manga.

I actually had the emotional music ready, as Shadow of the Colossus was playing, and conveniently switched to some sad orchestra.

How scrupulous

Well, I guess your right If Rabac does die then Leone might die too, since if she get's her limbs cut off again Rabac won't be there to stitch them back on. I just like big breasted Onee-san characters  :P

This Leone pretty much mentioned and foreshadowed one of their deaths. Can't really say I mind big breasts, but the Fuji-nee san personalities don't really do anything for me. 

My top favorites are still Akame and Esdeath. If this series is going to self destruct with an original anime ending, I hope they have Yuri pairings.

love_triangle___akame_ga_kiru_by_icrow17