Are traps cute?

Monmon

We are not sugarcoating it.... you see...that PENIS..is one of the charm...(at least for me) and no i`m not gay..i`m straight as an arrow.

And we wont force you to liking a trap. Again trap is one of those things you need to adapt for a lil bit to love and like.

some people like trap because their cuteness only..just that.

But for me i see trap both sexual way and nonsexual way...i eat them and i love them. Ofc i know IRL trap that cute doesnt exist, however if they do exist, i dont mind to taste em.

Bro i love but the only thing trap's do for me is 

what's that a traps coming better buckle my pants btw i love traps because there cute to cute

Bro i love but the only thing trap's do for me is 

what's that a traps coming better buckle my pants btw i love traps because there cute to cute

I`m not forcing you to like them in Sexual way, as i said there not many people can enjoy traps as sexual way rather they prefer non-sexual.

They like trap because their cuteness but they evaded to make Trap as fap material because of their 'Extra" and thats totally fine.

Liking things doesnt mean u need to fap with them.

Don't force your beliefs on me.

I love him as fellow apostle.

df7d9c1fb1.gifNihihihihi Nice knowing that i`m not the only one who think of that...Cheers mate.

Sure

Fell for him that fast?

Lol mon you flirt!

Sorry but i`m not flirting....

You see i`m just that good...thats why people couldnt stand Mon..

My pheromones is as potent as Taipan's poison.

I've...lost...the...ability...to...even!

Given the shock of seeing my first trap, i think that they're good looking (but he's a dude), they are interesting (but he's a dude) and...well...(But he's a dude)

Its okay Ku-chan...you need to adapt with it. And someday you will love them even though you know that he is a dude.

I will patiently wait until the time you will love trap despite u know that they r dudes.

Cuteness is truly boundless from Gender to races.

Edit*

Ah u2~~~~~ i`m truly proud of you guys.

Long live the Apostles!!! 

The eden we envision is getting closer and closer.

Sorry but i`m not flirting....

You see i`m just that good...thats why people couldnt stand Mon..

My pheromones is as potent as Taipan's poison.

Its okay Ku-chan...you need to adapt with it. And someday you will love them even though you know that he is a dude.

I will patiently wait until the time you will love trap despite u know that they r dudes.

Cuteness is truly boundless from Gender to races.

I think that passed through the first shock, i like trap characters, it's true that they're cute.

I think that passed through the first shock, i like trap characters, it's true that they're cute.

Indeed they are...but some people will take that back when they know that he is a trap.

I`m really happy that you think trap is cute~~~ yes yes...truly happy Ku-chan

f8815067bc.jpg

Because they scared of their saber...and they think lovin/liking a trap is the same as liking a guy....BUT!!! they are wrong...trap are trap...a new species that consist of 98%cuteness and 2% of pervertness.

There can be only one saber in my life, and i have made my choice on which one.

saber.jpg