Are traps cute?

Monmon

Whats wrong with boy using a girl clothes? it doenst mean he is gay or else.

Its his choice to wear it. And he just want to hug not any deeper than that.

Do you really disgusted with that? or you just confused your own sexuality?

Patriarchy. Guys are terribly afraid to be seen as feminine or gay (this is an extension of that) because it's not considered to be 'manly'. It's the same kind of attitude that keeps guys from displaying their emotions and which keeps general sexism alive in our society. If a guy isn't a straight (white) male who spends his time having sex 24/7 and being a 'manly man' in general, he's 'weird'.

If a guy isn't a straight (white) male who spends his time having sex 24/7 and being a 'manly man' in general, he's 'weird'.

Yea, I can relate to that... In my workplace, I learned it saves me a lot of trouble when I make stupid dirty jokes. There's so little common ground, I can't really talk about anything... And I don't really would want to talk. Throwing sexual jokes and all that is way too low for me. The worst thing? Elder women in their 40s. God dammit, it's them who just love to talk crap like this. I just hope I will earn enough money to get out from this crappy place... At least I have good payment.