Request: VNs that have a long playtime 30 - 50 hours

FoggyOrchid

Currently i'm looking for VNs that have a long playtime's something like 30 - 50 hours any recommendations will be nice just so u know i'm not so into gameplay but if it meets my requirements then its fine 

My taste in VNs are: Drama: Romance: Supernatural: Mystery: 

School-Life is fine but not necessary

What i have read:If My Heart Had Hings..........lol not much right i"m new to VNs i cant help but be a scrub

Currently i'm reading Grisaia no Kajitsu and Hoshizora no Memoria as always thanks stay safe and u know......keep it up

giphy.gif

Here are the ones I've read and enjoyed straight from my VNDB list:

Clannad, Da Capo 1 and 2 (2 is better though), ef A Fairy Tale of the Two, Ever17, Fate/Stay Night, Grisaia no Kajitsu, G-Senjou no Maou, Higurashi, Hoshizora no Memoria, Katawa Shoujo, Little Busters, Muv-Luv, Rewrite, Steins;Gate, Tsukihime, and Umineko.

Clannad, Da Capo 1 and 2 (2 is better though), ef A Fairy Tale of the Two, Ever17, Fate/Stay Night, Grisaia no Kajitsu, G-Senjou no Maou, Higurashi, Hoshizora no Memoria, Little Busters, Muv-Luv, Rewrite, Steins;Gate, Tsukihime, and Umineko.

thanks for the help and u know......... keep it up

giphy.gif

Yeah what that guy said

lol yeah thanks and u know......keep it up

giphy.gif

Clannad, Da Capo 1 and 2 (2 is better though), ef A Fairy Tale of the Two, Ever17, Fate/Stay Night, Grisaia no Kajitsu, G-Senjou no Maou, Higurashi, Hoshizora no Memoria, Little Busters, Muv-Luv, Rewrite, Steins;Gate, Tsukihime, and Umineko.

This sums up everything I could say...

Though G-senjou is more of an action mystery with a bit of school drama at the beginning,

Shame on you Flutterz. How could you forget Katawa Shoujo?

It seems like the best of the long ones have already been put out. These three aren't quite as long as the others, but they are still worth checking out sometime. Deardrops, Wind -A Breath of Heart-, and Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru.

There is also Yumina the Ethereal and Kamidori. these two are also very long, but they rely on gameplay mechanics to complete.

It seems like the best of the long ones have already been put out. These three aren't quite as long as the others, but they are still worth checking out sometime. Deardrops, Wind -A Breath of Heart-, and Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru.

There is also Yumina the Ethereal and Kamidori. these two are also very long, but they rely on gameplay mechanics to complete.

Katawa Shoujo isn't 30-50 hours and neither is Deardrops. :P

Katawa Shoujo is. At least going by VNDB standards it is, But I admitted in my post that those other three aren't 30-50 hours long.

Also all Yuzusoft project are long...

(Tenshin Ranman, Dracu-Riot! and Amairo IsleNauts include romance, school and supernatural + really nice art)

But I'm pretty sure that those three don't have full patches. In fact, I think two of those projects were dropped after the partial patch was released.

Katawa Shoujo is. At least going by VNDB standards it is, But I admitted in my post that those other three aren't 30-50 hours long.

But I'm pretty sure that those three don't have full patches. In fact, I think two of those projects were dropped after the partial patch was released.

Well there is this thing called ITH and Atlas that will help you with untranslated VN's or VNR.

Plus I am hoping that we'll be able to release Amairo partial patch within couple of weeks

Also all Yuzusoft project are long...

(Tenshin Ranman, Dracu-Riot! and Amairo IsleNauts include romance, school and supernatural + really nice art)

lol u guy's having fun back on topic it looks like all the long one's have been named thanks to u guys and u know....keep it up

giphy.gif

u all get DAFT PUNK!!!!

giphy.gif

Well there is this thing called ITH and Atlas that will help you with untranslated VN's or VNR.

Plus I am hoping that we'll be able to release Amairo partial patch within couple of weeks

I tend to avoid translator assisters like that since more often than not, the sentences come out choppy.

Is everyone intentionally avoiding Steins;Gate or something? It's Supernatural, Mystery, and it's 30-50 hours on VNDB. While you're at it, you might want to read Chaos;Head (same genre, but 10-30 hours) and Robotics;Notes if you know Japanese (same genre, 50+ hours). They're all part of the same series, so read R;N last.

Is everyone intentionally avoiding Steins;Gate or something? It's Supernatural, Mystery, and it's 30-50 hours on VNDB. While you're at it, you might want to read Chaos;Head (same genre, but 10-30 hours) and Robotics;Notes if you know Japanese (same genre, 50+ hours). They're all part of the same series, so read R;N last.

Mentioned already in Flutterz post.

thanks Shadow and like Stanleys said steins;gate as been mentioned but u know.......keep it up

giphy.gif

I'm stealing those GIFs for use at a later date. YOU CAN'T STOP ME. Also, maybe try Utawarerumono, if it hasn't already been mentioned. I can't be bothered to check cause I'm bored and I want to play 999 right now.

those gif are all yours time for me to get some sleep and thanks everyone 

I tend to avoid translator assisters like that since more often than not, the sentences come out choppy.

I do understand what you mean, but there are so many great games that probably never will be translated.

Even when sentences are choppy u will get general meaning,  and i thing is better choppy sentences then not be able to play the game at all...