Make VN for me

Hello I want to make VN or right said Kinect Novel in Ren'py engine but I don't understand script thing and I have tried to follow tutorial but that didn't work, so I hope somebody can Make Kinect Novel for me, which I explaine what Kinect Novel it's about and I can make the story plot and character which somebody can draw the character.

I have idea for good Kinect Novel so I want to make but I said, I don't understand much of Ren'py, so which somebody can make Kinect Novel for me in Ren'py I would be very happy and I wish I could pay for they so want to help me but I don't have any money but I want there to know at I would be most happy person for the help.

That's was all for now

Best regards Novel21

P.S. I hope it was alright I make my thread in General thread since I don't know where I shall post this and sorry for my bad English, I don't speak or write in English

Hello I want to make VN or right said Kinect Novel in Ren'py engine but I don't understand script thing and I have tried to follow tutorial but that didn't work, so I hope somebody can Make Kinect Novel for me, which I explaine what Kinect Novel it's about and I can make the story plot and character which somebody can draw the character.

I have idea for good Kinect Novel so I want to make but I said, I don't understand much of Ren'py, so which somebody can make Kinect Novel for me in Ren'py I would be very happy and I wish I could pay for they so want to help me but I don't have any money but I want there to know at I would be most happy person for the help.

That's was all for now

Best regards Novel21

P.S. I hope it was alright I make my thread in General thread since I don't know where I shall post this and sorry for my bad English, I don't speak or write in English

Also, remember to follow your topic.

Well I think this is just precious.  Someone definitely needs to step up and make a VN for this guy.  I mean, c'mon, it's not like there's a lot of effort involved.  Draw, write, script, done.  See?  4 words means it can't take much.  Best of luck to you sir on getting your VN made by somebody else!

Hello I want to make VN or right (What?) said Kinect Novel in Ren'py engine but I don't understand script thing and I have tried to follow tutorial but that didn't work (Please elaborate. We need to know why it didn't work), so I hope somebody can Make (Capitals in words that aren't nouns) Kinect Novel for me, which I explaine (with a d at the end or without an e at the end. Either "explained" or "explain" is fine) what Kinect Novel it's about and I can make the story plot and character which somebody can draw the character.

That's was all for now

Best regards Novel21

Okay so just a quick lesson here, I'm gonna bold the plentiful grammar mistakes you have in your post. I got stuck on these parts for a few minutes until I finally understood. In any case, I might be able to help you. And that's a BIG might.

omg,how best friends are made. That said, perhaps Novel21 should type this in his/her own language and then someone else who knows both can translate it? I presume they want someone/some people to help them do the drawing/coding part of making a vn or something (I know nothing of the subject of vn creation).

sidenote: I love the budding relationship forming between SanadaShadow and Heizei_koukousei, perhaps that would make a good topic for the story of the VN >,>

Seriously guys ... Stop typing useless answers, you are embarassing yourselves.

Back on topic

What I understand Novel12 is that you want to write a Visual novel but you don't know how to use Ren'py right ?

So you want someone to turn your script into rpa files right ?

However, making a visual novel isn't just about writing dialogues. You need artists, would it be for illustrations, sprites and music.

I don't think turning your script into Ren'py files should be a problem even in a foreign language.

However it should be done correctly.

I wish you good luck for your project.

I have an idea.

Suppose you write out your VN using stage directions in English, as if it were a play.

Write your whole first draft like that, as if you're writing a play.

Number your scenes.  Then you can choose what scene to go to in case of choices.

And start getting sample artwork pictures ready as well.

Once you have something written out in English, I'll bet it would be easier to get someone to program it on Renpy.  Right now, nobody knows what you are working on.