Facebook/Twitter Recognition Assistance

OriginalRen

Hey all, Ren here,

So as my thread title states, I am looking for people to help me advertise my visual novel streams as well as my YouTube channel which has all the videos from previous days on it. I would love to have a bump from a moderator who runs the Facebook page to post about my Cocoro@Function! and Dracu-riot! streams, as well as any other social media sites Fuwa uses in order to get people to enjoy something I created for the community. Normally I would do this myself, however seeing as I am not the owner of a Twitter or have any access to the official Facebook/Twitter accounts for Fuwa, I have to ask. I would also love it if people advertised my streams on their own social sites in order to help spread the word!

Regardless, thanks again guys!

Ren

Fuwa doesn't have an official twitter account since Aaeru left.

As for advertising for your stream ...

I'd be in favor to post them on the fuwa youtube account if people in charge get that done (big task).

But facebook is made to relay info regarding releases or fuwa info in general. Not streams :/

In the end that will depend on the admins decisions'.

I can help you with Facebook Ren. Just pm me and we can sort things out.

We've posted your stream once I believe. It'd help not to spam the page too much with it but one or two posts shouldn't hurt.

We don't have a Twitter however because Aaeru didn't give us the official Twitter's password. We thought about making a new one but it hasn't happened yet.

Right now most Facebook admins are pretty busy so the page hasn't had much movement. This would actually help to post something.

This isn't the only forum I frequent where others play VN's, so when I get a chance I'll start up a thread linking to your Hitbox thing. Can't promise any of them will follow-through on it, but it's at least getting the word out.

Quick question: Any reason you guys don't use Twitch? Or are you just not a fan of it? Doesn't make a difference, just curious.

• 2 weeks later...

Streams this week are as follows:

Tuesday (07/01) @ 7:00pm CST - Dracu-riot!

Saturday (07/05) @ 7:00pm CST - Cocoro@Function!

Sunday (07/06) @ 5:00pm CST - Cocoro@Function!

Feel free to let your friends know and/or post/tweet about the upcoming days! Thanks again guys for helping me out, I really appreciate it.