Koisuru Doll to Omoi no Kiseki ~Poupee de Souhaits~ Translation?

Hey guys, I was just playing with ExtractData and Koisuru Doll and got these files out of the scr.aos file

50e38188c7.png

Are these the in-game dialogs? If so, i'd like to start a project but i would need translators and someone to revert it back to a normal file again. I'm new here so i don't know how things go here. Thanks

I'd actually like to help with your question but I'm wondering about the same thing haha ^_^

Maybe someone who's experienced can help us with this :)

I also have a question about the lines..

Assuming this is the file used to display in-game text what would happen

if one line of japanese text became two lines of translated text?

Would it be displayed in a wrong way or maybe refuse to be displayed?

Wish there was some kind of translator school or something like that lol

(this post is also for an excuse for bumping your topic, i hope someone sees it lol)

Assuming this is the file used to display in-game text what would happen

if one line of japanese text became two lines of translated text?

Would it be displayed in a wrong way or maybe refuse to be displayed?

Since every game is programmed differently, any kind of text formatting question is best answered by verifying it yourself.  For that reason, the earlier in the project you have a tool to re-insert the English text, the better off you are.

Since every game is programmed differently, any kind of text formatting question is best answered by verifying it yourself.  For that reason, the earlier in the project you have a tool to re-insert the English text, the better off you are.

I feared it would come to that.. So where are your best chances of getting such a tool? Finding someone for your project who knows what he's doing and writes a program for you?

I feared it would come to that.. So where are your best chances of getting such a tool? Finding someone for your project who knows what he's doing and writes a program for you?

Maybe we can like find hackers at https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/939-fan-translator-skills-registration/ if they know anything about it

So, i've actually turned on the Google translation for the VNReader and then put the text that i got from that extraction in google translate itself and got this. The translation on top is google translate for the VN reader

632c906bb3.png

I can confirm that these are the dialogues from the game atleast :P

If I'm not mistaken I was able to both extract and insert script for this game back when I tried when it released xD

So if you get a translator and editor you can start project xD - but finding those is the hardest part.

If I'm not mistaken I was able to both extract and insert script for this game back when I tried when it released xD

So if you get a translator and editor you can start project xD - but finding those is the hardest part.

Oh, can you tell me how you inserted it back?

Ah so no, I mistake it for different game, sorry - but I know where you can get the insert tools:

this Chinese project made a translation for the previous title (Tsukumonotsuki) and the engine seems to be exactly the same.

So that's why I was thinking it shouldn't be hard to insert, there are people who already made the tool so its just about asking them (you'll probably need someone who knows chinese to ask them).

Ah so no, I mistake it for different game, sorry - but I know where you can get the insert tools:

this Chinese project made a translation for the previous title (Tsukumonotsuki) and the engine seems to be exactly the same.

So that's why I was thinking it shouldn't be hard to insert, there are people who already made the tool so its just about asking them (you'll probably need someone who knows chinese to ask them).

Ah i see, thanks

• 2 months later...

Well, making Huffman trees was way beyond me, so I went for a different tack and instead just had the game skip decryption for script files. Downside is that it requires editing the exe so you have to distribute that as part of your patch. I also only have the trial to work with, so I can't fix the real exe unless someone wants to send it to me (if you even want to do it this way to begin with).

vuormPT.jpg

The major problem with it from a translating point of view is that you cannot use ascii for the script, it just crashes the game. The game will only accept SJIS for text. I think what they've done is have the script take in all ascii as script commands. There's probably a special way to get it to work, some sort of escape code or something, but I can't find any examples of ascii in the script to see how.

Well, making Huffman trees was way beyond me, so I went for a different tack and instead just had the game skip decryption for script files. Downside is that it requires editing the exe so you have to distribute that as part of your patch. I also only have the trial to work with, so I can't fix the real exe unless someone wants to send it to me (if you even want to do it this way to begin with).

vuormPT.jpg

The major problem with it from a translating point of view is that you cannot use ascii for the script, it just crashes the game. The game will only accept SJIS for text. I think what they've done is have the script take in all ascii as script commands. There's probably a special way to get it to work, some sort of escape code or something, but I can't find any examples of ascii in the script to see how.

Add me on skype, it's "scoobyjai" i'll send the real exe tomorrow, because i'm pretty busy with school :P but i guess i can make this a project but i have no experience whatsoever

Alright here you go: https://www.mediafire.com/?4xcbg54gl83j8gd

The only files that work with it are the 0*_0* ones, A_*, B_*, C_* and E_* type files. The rest have to stay original. I don't know how many more are added in the full ver, but as long as the file starts with # * then it can be loaded decrypted. You still have to add it into the archive file (scr.aos) though.

Alright here you go: https://www.mediafire.com/?4xcbg54gl83j8gd

The only files that work with it are the 0*_0* ones, A_*, B_*, C_* and E_* type files. The rest have to stay original. I don't know how many more are added in the full ver, but as long as the file starts with # * then it can be loaded decrypted. You still have to add it into the archive file (scr.aos) though.

Alright well try this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cjkiyb0yh2xuitq/

Extract that to some folder, and put scr.aos in with it, and then in a sub-folder put all the decrypted scripts. So the directory tree would be like:

Folder\Compile.exe

Folder\scr.aos

Folder\Scripts\00_00.txt

Then run the exe with the name of the folder that the scripts are in. So in that example I'd use "compile.exe Scripts" (without quotes) and it'll then create a scr.aos.new which you can rename and use in the game with the edited exe which I also included in the .rar. To call the exe with params, hold shift and right-click somewhere in the folder (as if you were making a new file), and you'll have a "Open Command Window Here" option, use that and then type in compile.exe with the name of the folder like I said above.

Alright well try this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cjkiyb0yh2xuitq/

Extract that to some folder, and put scr.aos in with it, and then in a sub-folder put all the decrypted scripts. So the directory tree would be like:

Folder\Compile.exe

Folder\scr.aos

Folder\Scripts\00_00.txt

Then run the exe with the name of the folder that the scripts are in. So in that example I'd use "compile.exe Scripts" (without quotes) and it'll then create a scr.aos.new which you can rename and use in the game with the edited exe which I also included in the .rar. To call the exe with params, hold shift and right-click somewhere in the folder (as if you were making a new file), and you'll have a "Open Command Window Here" option, use that and then type in compile.exe with the name of the folder like I said above.

I get this 8bcee2377e.png