Corpse Party Blood Drive Opening Movie

It looks awesome. I certainly want to try it once it's out.

I see so many new characters which is great, tells me the story will be original.

The gameplay footage i've seen is also really awesome, they use 3D character models to move around. It just looks great from all the teasers and previews. I really want to get it.

I sure want to play this. I finished book of shadows not too long ago, and, well, that left me dumbfounded, I want to read this sequence. Isn't it for Vita though? Can I emulate?

There is currently no vita emulator sadly.

Also one thing people should know.

PSP has been taken out of the market in Japan, Japan will not be making any PSP VNs anymore.

It's all going to be Vita now.

I've already decided to buy this at launch when I'm in Japan, but this only makes me more hyped. :D I'm really curious about the gameplay - it seems like they went for a completely detailed 3D art-style this time, instead of the 'stuck somewhere between 3D and pixelart' Corpse Party 2 that ended up not working at all. Hopefully we'll also get scarier things than weird blocky black monsters (that was so bad), and wonky combat mechanics against zombies.... yeah, I'm starting to see why no more chapters of Corpse Party 2 are coming out, now that I think back on it.

This looks amazing,corpse party repeated fear and book of shadows were enjoyable,and that new 3D gameplay looks promising i really want to know how do they make these squishy sounds, these games are really gory

Can't...wait.. for.. this.. to.. come.. out... ahhhh!

I wonder if the singer is the same for the openings of the previous Corpse Party games.  I really like all the openings/songs.

I'm glad this game seems to go back to playing the character and in 3D!  I didn't really like the 1st person view for the 2nd game...