Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

*Pat pat*

You'll get 5 SRs in a draw someday! 

I never did a 10+1 draw with my own gems till now on english server... Last week I did 4 single draws and gave 22 gems to Honoka event, I think I got rid of all paid gems so now I have 21 and will get two more when I max bond new normals :D Want to do my first draw on 1st January 2015 but this time with the gems I earned you do it too Nosebleed! We might get something good if we believe! :D

I did this one with the gems I earned through hardwork, and that's how it paid off :P

I'm sure those 5 SRs in one draw will come soon.

I mostly did this draw because I'm not going to draw/grind events until the Nico event and the february URs (even though they won't give me anything)

I did this one with the gems I earned through hardwork, and that's how it paid off :P

I'm sure those 5 SRs in one draw will come soon.

I mostly did this draw because I'm not going to draw/grind events until the Nico event and the february URs (even though they won't give me anything)

Sorry to hear that then :( I have hope we can get better draws in 2015!!! :D

I will collect gems too will do 1 10+1 on 1st or 15th January and will be in top 1000 (yes only 1000) for Maki then all for New Maki UR my wallet feels the pain already and is saying : I still have scars from last draws! Noo!

I want to eat Rin-Chan Ramen :D And Nico snacks :D M-Maki mug ?!

I didn't share these here did I? She says all of these super slowly and like she is totally in love! Especially the first and last ones she says them ultra weird I feel fluffy myself haha :D REALLY I WAS SO SURPRISED :wub:  Ceris if you wanna hear I might film it and upload :D

Q5LLR1D.png

DSEmExe.png

KxZmOOJ.png

Done... Some of you've watched that and I'm thankful for that. It was fun. Generally I'm really happy with that. But one thing is bugging me... NO HONOKA... that's a conspiracy of the game makers ;) ...

The video is quite long -> over 40 minutes i will cut it to an appropriate size and download it later this week for the one who wants to share my wonderful moments :P

I think tomorrow I'll post my current roster here....

Thanks again :)

I want to eat Rin-Chan Ramen :D And Nico snacks :D M-Maki mug ?!

I didn't share these here did I? She says all of these super slowly and like she is totally in love! Especially the first and last ones she says them ultra weird I feel fluffy myself haha :D REALLY I WAS SO SURPRISED :wub:  Ceris if you wanna hear I might film it and upload :D

Q5LLR1D.png

DSEmExe.png

KxZmOOJ.png

I'd cry if I had that card... I need a job so bad, I want to spend money on the game just for Rin. Right now, things are iffy for drawing forUR Rin in March if I don't get a job since I'm using my Christmas money on an anime convention that comes to my town in March...

I also want to cry because i know even with more money spent, I won't get any Rin cards anyway... The game just refused to give me any...

I'd cry if I had that card... I need a job so bad, I want to spend money on the game just for Rin. Right now, things are iffy for drawing forUR Rin in March if I don't get a job since I'm using my Christmas money on an anime convention that comes to my town in March...

I also want to cry because i know even with more money spent, I won't get any Rin cards anyway... The game just refused to give me any...

Aw don't cry :( I wish I could give Rin cards to you really ahh TToTT and 5 sr draw to Nosebleed and a UR to myself this game hates us

I would trade away so many cards if I could just get 1 Idolized SR Rin that isn't the Crepe Rin (Not fond that that one idolized, I really like the unidolized I have). You don't know how I would be if I got an UR Rin, I would lose it. I got uncontrollably happy at just the Rin and Hanayo SRs in the KR version, if I got an UR Rin on my EN account... so many tears would be shed.

On a side note, I finally filled my Pure team

ddasI.jpg

Next pure SR I get will be nice still though, since that Kotori is garbage with only 4050 smile (that's weaker than the smile idoilzed Rare Honoka...) Also, next Pure token event, if I can't rank top 200 song score with that team of 9 SRs (having replaced the Kotori with that Pure event) and 4 of them being idolized, there's simply no way to get top 200 score without an UR.

I'm currently debating on something, right now, my profile is starting to be cluttered, now that I am about to have 4 cards with 1000 bond, things are going to get hectic with cards swapping in and out of that list...

ddd2o.jpg

(edit, wrong screen)

So the thing I was thinking, I could go and say fuck it, and make Rin my top bonded card

ddcB4.jpg

By raising bond on these and idolizing for more bond, think I should do it?

There's 1 issue with your post, the "Smile" part. I've literally ever drawn one smile Rin. ONE. (hence why I say I have no chance of really drawing Rin cards) And it isn't permanent, if the one day I somehow miraculously idolize an UR (I know, farfetched), I could get 1500 bond off it and make it #1 if I like the character a ton (so Rin or Hanayo or Honoka), so all I have to do is keep the bond below 1500, so 1100-1400 range.

Guess I'll start doing it after I max bond Honoka and the normals. I'll post a picture probably tomorrow with the results if I can get enough bond points.

I should definintely do this with Normal cards. I really want to make Konoe Kanata my number 1 bonded card. Her pure version is absolutely adorable (only unidolized because sleepy girls are cute)

How many of them would I need? (my top bonded card has 1500 bond points right now)

There's 1 issue with your post, the "Smile" part. I've literally ever drawn one smile Rin. ONE. (hence why I say I have no chance of really drawing Rin cards) And it isn't permanent, if the one day I somehow miraculously idolize an UR (I know, farfetched), I could get 1500 bond off it and make it #1 if I like the character a ton (so Rin or Hanayo or Honoka), so all I have to do is keep the bond below 1500, so 1100-1400 range.

Guess I'll start doing it after I max bond Honoka and the normals. I'll post a picture probably tomorrow with the results if I can get enough bond points.

Whoa, so nitpicky with my words aren't cha xD

I'll just answer yes or no next time.

I should definintely do this with Normal cards. I really want to make Konoe Kanata my number 1 bonded card. Her pure version is absolutely adorablene (only unidolized because sleepy girls are cute)

How many of them would I need? (my top bonded card has 1500 bond points right now)

I guess we can do 1500 / 25 = 60

Whoa, so nitpicky with my words aren't cha xD

I'll just answer yes or no next time.

I guess we can do 1500 / 25 = 60

I was letting off steam about how I was rank 98 before I drew my first smile Rin, that's a long time :(

And while it would take 60 normally, if you take a normal, max bond it, and then idolize it by using an already idolized card, you can essentially get 50 bond points for normal. That's what I would do if I had extra Cool or Pure Rin cards, but I don't, I'd rather sit with a full team of unidolized.

It's going to take ages to get an unidolized normal as my number 1 bonded card..

I don't really want to spend all my FP either because I'll need them later to insta level SRs.

This is troublesome..

Does the bond get lower if you delete the cards you bonded with?

Also, NicoMaki pic of the day:

cPhTCPe.jpg