Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

kannon-omote.jpg

More info April 30th.

9 girls again? Seriously? :( Does this confirm our game will turn into this? 9 circles 9 girls everything fits perfectly ö.ö

And I don't like them u's looked better :D But the second girl from left isn't bad :3 and the girl who looks like Kasane let's see how their characters like

I don't like songs like wild stars (at least the beginning) and especially loveless world. It's difficult for me to do songs that have no real melody to concentrate on @_@ I still can't FC wild stars on hard and the EX version seems even more undoable for me. You could let a cat tap on the phone and it would do better XD

Wild Stars is pretty tough if you rely on melody, which i normally do, but in Wild Stars case, I just rely on reflexes and just general precise taps.

One last screenshot before sleeping, first time #1 on daily song score in a long time

7nM5wyJ.png

This grinding brought me from 166 to 169 :michiru:

@Tyrael you can try visiting & being active on the Love Live reddit section. There's usually some people that do Starter UR giveaways every now and then

@Marie-hime can you post images of your team I wanna see : P

@Nosebleed may the grind be with us for T2 :sachi:

Being active on reddit? God no... Can't I just sell my soul to the devil or something? :(

Being active on reddit? God no... Can't I just sell my soul to the devil or something? :(

Dw it's not like the LL subreddit is anything like League of Legends reddit  :sachi:

Most of the giveaways just require your account to be not created-on-the-spot and also have a few posts so that they know that you aren't just some random who dropped in for some free stuff.

@Ceris OHHH that was daily ranking I thought you were calitrlolz and photoshopping the token event scores  :makina:

Totally forgot daily ranking even existed.

Dw it's not like the LL subreddit is anything like League of Legends reddit  :sachi:

Most of the giveaways just require your account to be not created-on-the-spot and also have a few posts so that they know that you aren't just some random who dropped in for some free stuff.

@Ceris OHHH that was daily ranking I thought you were calitrlolz and photoshopping the token event scores  :makina:

Totally forgot daily ranking even existed.

Eh sure

I finally figured out why my cool and smile teams were so far behind my pure team though. I had no idea there was that big a difference between every rare card as well in terms of their stats (biggest discrepancy I found was 780 points  :michiru: )... It seems that I have quite a few 'sub-optimal' rares on my teams  :yumiko:

I'm debating on whether or not I should keep loveca for events. This account is full of unidolized SRs, so just getting more of those is meaningless. On the other hand, this account is full of unidolized SRs, so the chance of drawing a repeat is higher. There's also the fact that I need a smile UR still.

...This is hard. What would you suggest?