Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Umidah was nice and gave me the IP to the private server for SIF, because i was the only one with a rooted android (which is needed to access it) and he needed to test something and didn't have an android. Anyway, on the private server, they have infinite LP and every song, including Random charts. You don't have all cards though, only the idolized pure team.

hj4eeBz.png

First try on Kodoku na Hell mode

k3iTtn2.png

I wasn't ready :michiru: I showed Umidah that result screen and he just says, "Well, you passed, that's an accomplishment"

Looks like I was fed misinformation in the past.

Assuming you're averaging 1~4 equally

EX: 1089 per 75LP

Hard: 1088.75 per 75LP

So yeah, EX is more efficient if you go purely off an average 1~4 placement by literally a quarter of a point.

Eeeeeh I just got the message "Item data is being retrieved. Please wait for the download to finish." when I started the game (right between the announcement-popup and the home page. Does anone know what this is?

(I should really remember to take screenshots from those weird things)

Eeeeeh I just got the message "Item data is being retrieved. Please wait for the download to finish." when I started the game (right between the announcement-popup and the home page. Does anone know what this is?

(I should really remember to take screenshots from those weird things)

I had that a few times and also occasionally nowadays. I use an iPad, if that message pops up I have to restart the whole iPad and after that it works again. SO i think u just need to restart your device.

I had that a few times and also occasionally nowadays. I use an iPad, if that message pops up I have to restart the whole iPad and after that it works again. SO i think u just need to restart your device.

Have you tried force crashing the game and rebooting it instead of restarting your iPad? Cause it works for me, if not I just re-do it.

Well, it didn't affect the game at all. It just showed up, stayed for a minute or so and then I could play normally. I was just confused, since this was the first time seeing something like that,

Well, it didn't affect the game at all. It just showed up, stayed for a minute or so and then I could play normally. I was just confused, since this was the first time seeing something like that,

Thats good then :) ... If i had this the game didn't start at all.

It seems I attract the vip's ...

57JPN6S.png

and now bow to your master :P

ogEBmp2.png

I think my teams are still too strong. I've had to play a lot against bots. So I try to weaken them a bit.

Two hours of grinding nonstop

12,509 event points

Rank 90 in the leaderboards, my first top 100!

I'll savour this moment for the brief 10 minutes it will last :makina:

Beat rank 1 guy twice in a row (now rank 2). My smile team became so OP after that UR Hanayo, I managed to get 400k score in Korekara no Someday on Expert.

1PJNgXr.jpg

Now onto actually eating breakfast.