Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Could someone tell me how this person has such a ridiculously high score on the event song ranking? I can barely break 280k, and clearly most people near the top are in the low 300ks... how the heck does someone get over 1mil...

HfXoO2g.png

Could someone tell me how this person has such a ridiculously high score on the event song ranking? I can barely break 280k, and clearly most people near the top are in the low 300ks... how the heck does someone get over 1mil...

HfXoO2g.png

It's a known bug caused by server issues. He will be removed from the scoreboard when a dev notices it. Apparently this bug happens at the event ranking as well so it is definitely possible to glitch out and get a free spot within 100~200 if no one notices it.

School Idol Paradise is being released tomorrow.

And of course we get more in depth PVs just before release

I want it, there seems to be a lot of fun gameplay

It seems that the formula is kind of the same as SIF but with Vita's touch screen and obviously there's a lot more animation and variety of stuff to do. The songs are also the full version and not just a short version like SIF.

And obviously you can draw a heart with your hand, that's as cheesy as they come!

Sadly the gameplay difficulty seems pretty easy from every PV released thus far with pretty slow moving notes, I really hope there are harder modes because I want to know wether or not it's worth buying a Vita for this.

I want it too but need to buy PS Vita first! :D

The wait for LP to recharge is painful though, 1 LP = 6 minutes. Normal songs cost 6-10 LP and I only have 33 max.

Yeah, starting out the wait is painfully slow, but once you've been playing for like a month, the wait doesn't feel bad, since you already got your fill in playing.

My first SSS outside of easy.

55OU5vX.jpg

I'm thinking of buying a PS Vita for this depending on the game's features so I'm still waiting to see some reviews or footage of it to see wether or not it's worth it.

Same here :D Talked with mom if she could give me some money and the money I was saving is enough but is it worth it? I can buy clothes, books, food and love gems(lol) with that money

It's here!!!!

Private Tsunderaion round 3 is here!!

(Warning: contains moderate sex scenes)

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/private_tsunderation_round_3

Nico teasing Maki is really the best :wub:

But the reverse is also super cute, I love this couple to bits~

I'm so happy to be a NicoMaki fan right now. I'm crying tears of joy. What a great day to be alive

Here's Private Tsunderation and Private Tsunderaion 2 in case you didn't read them.

*Goes back to re-reading all of them*

Not worth it, they're not the best cards and they're regular UR/SR

40$ is too much for that. I'd pay 15 at most.

And why would you want it? You'll reset your account for an account with a UR and a SR?

And I believe  those all UR draws are fake, pretty sure someone mentioned it a while back.

Not worth it, they're not the best cards and they're regular UR/SR

40$ is too much for that. I'd pay 15 at most.

And why would you want it? You'll reset your account for an account with a UR and a SR?

And I believe  those all UR draws are fake, pretty sure someone mentioned it a while back.

I don't want it :D I wouldn't buy another account wanna see how my own will go :D

Just wondered cause you buy 86 gems with $50 and the chances you are getting those cards are low :D

Yeah I think it is a fake too but what if that actually happens to you? ^o^

Sorry Ceris you didn't get the Rin you want :(

I don't get any Nozomis

I don't want it :D I wouldn't buy another account wanna see how my own will go :D

Just wondered cause you buy 86 gems with $50 and the chances you are getting those cards are low :D

Yeah I think it is a fake too but what if that actually happens to you? ^o^

Sorry Ceris you didn't get the Rin you want :(

I don't get any Nozomis

I slaughtered like 4 of her and a fee Nico and Honoka. Didn't see a Kotori in those either, but got at least one of all other characters. Only reason I did it was to get pure Hanayo or Kotori for my pure team (I just got top 1000, I wanna stay) but only got 1 Hanayo, no Kotori, which I needed either 2 Hanayo or 1 Kotori to improve my team... :(

An FYI, it takes FOREVER to level URs off level 1s. My Honoka, who I fed every card to, is only level 68from level 1, and I also gave her my 3 alpaca...

Oh yeah, this is my cards, I haven't shown one in a while

AE9gAKb.jpg

That bear Honoka... Still hurts

I've actually grew very fond of her, she's the cutest Honoka card when she goes Gaoo

You might draw it like i drew the Kotori.

@Nosebleed, you got 3 URs to make up (despite being the same)

I noticed i've gotten as many Kotoris as I've gotten Honokas.

I actually don't have any pure SR which kind of sucks.