Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Now that I looked at her she is pure Rin which gives stamina so when she yelled i touched her and got points I believe at the same time another girl's skill activated too and I didn't realize? Cause she didn't say anything

The second time I heard Nico's doki butI was focusing on Rin so I didn't touch and didn't get points was because they were both stamina :D it explains :D

Lol just how hard I was making this game for myself even looked at where and when the notes go -.-

Well thanks now I just need to do FC and as many perfects as I can :D

Now that I looked at her she is pure Rin which gives stamina so when she yelled i touched her and got points I believe at the same time another girl's skill activated too and I didn't realize? Cause she didn't say anything

The second time I heard Nico's doki butI was focusing on Rin so I didn't touch and didn't get points was because they were both stamina :D it explains :D

Lol just how hard I was making this game for myself even looked at where and when the notes go -.-

Well thanks now I just need to do FC and as many perfects as I can :D

If more than one skill activates at the same time during the short flash indicator, only one of them will make a sound by random. It would have been annoying if that wasn't the case...

You only need the strongest card in the centre for maximum points (assuming it's a single trait team).

But yea, FC and perfects are the way to go ~

Getting close to the end of the event! Can't wait, I have 50 Love Gems on the JP version ready for my 4th 10+1 draw. Also, in a week started the HANAYO event, and also the bane of more than half my love gems on the EN version.

Oh, and I've been listening to this song so much lately,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtiS2fWo8vg

Muse makes some good metal music :P the song's lyrics are also pretty awesome. I love how ominous the song sounds when you play it on SIF on expert, it always gives me the feeling "hell is coming"

Are there any bonuses for accuracy (other than higher score obviously)? Does it matter whether I get all perfect or a few greats? I only just started playing a bit more than a week ago, and only have 1 SR so I don't really care about my score on hard songs, as I can't get anything more than C, or very rarely B. I'm currently getting about 4-6 greats on the event song and would like to know whether it matters whether I all-perfect it or not.

So far I've liked the game, but it's sort of annoying that while I can full combo all songs with 1-3 tries (except Otomeshiki Renai Juku which I always get one good or bad right at the end, last time on the 6th last note, before that on the 9th last), most with less than 10 greats, but only get C and B ranks from Hards. Plus, the very fact of being able to clear more or less all songs with no misses and a good RESULT, not score, on the first try makes the game sort of boring. And without using real money, I don't see myself getting any SR or UR cards all that soon.

Also, can you get higher rarity than N from clearing songs (as in, one for clearing, one for score rank and one for combo rank)? I've got only a few rare girls so far, and even most of those are from the single time I did the honor student scouting x11 so it could be my bad luck, but at this point I'm fairly sure that the rewards are all N, just confirming.

so yeah maybe I should just keep collecting daily rewards and get back to playing jubeat

Are there any bonuses for accuracy (other than higher score obviously)? Does it matter whether I get all perfect or a few greats? I only just started playing a bit more than a week ago, and only have 1 SR so I don't really care about my score on hard songs, as I can't get anything more than C, or very rarely B. I'm currently getting about 4-6 greats on the event song and would like to know whether it matters whether I all-perfect it or not.

So far I've liked the game, but it's sort of annoying that while I can full combo all songs with 1-3 tries (except Otomeshiki Renai Juku which I always get one good or bad right at the end, last time on the 6th last note, before that on the 9th last), most with less than 10 greats, but only get C and B ranks from Hards. Plus, the very fact of being able to clear more or less all songs with no misses and a good RESULT, not score, on the first try makes the game sort of boring. And without using real money, I don't see myself getting any SR or UR cards all that soon.

Also, can you get higher rarity than N from clearing songs (as in, one for clearing, one for score rank and one for combo rank)? I've got only a few rare girls so far, and even most of those are from the single time I did the honor student scouting x11 so it could be my bad luck, but at this point I'm fairly sure that the rewards are all N, just confirming.

so yeah maybe I should just keep collecting daily rewards and get back to playing jubeat

It doesn't matter if you get all perfects or all greats, what matters is the combo, of course a perfect nets you a higher score than a great, but that's about it.

To get S ranks on hard songs you need to buff up your team with higher rarity cards, there's really no other way.

And you can get Rares from clearing songs but they're VERY rare, i've gotten 2 so far.

It doesn't matter if you get all perfects or all greats, what matters is the combo, of course a perfect nets you a higher score than a great, but that's about it.

To get S ranks on hard songs you need to buff up your team with higher rarity cards, there's really no other way.

And you can get Rares from clearing songs but they're VERY rare, i've gotten 2 so far.

And the only way to really get higher rarity cards is to grind love gems? And even that can only be done to a certain extent? (as in maximizing bonds and S-ranking stuff in daily songs on Hard) ;-;

Also, do you think it matters where you get the clear reward from? Could the chance for rare be the same from getting rank C score from a song on Easy or a rank S combo from a song on Hard? Since obviously then I should just grind easy songs for a while.

Then again, I probably should grind easy songs for a while anyway, since they give 3 members each and I've got way too much g... Hmm.

And the only way to really get higher rarity cards is to grind love gems? And even that can only be done to a certain extent? (as in maximizing bonds and S-ranking stuff in daily songs on Hard) ;-;

Also, do you think it matters where you get the clear reward from? Could the chance for rare be the same from getting rank C score from a song on Easy or a rank S combo from a song on Hard? Since obviously then I should just grind easy songs for a while.

Then again, I probably should grind easy songs for a while anyway, since they give 3 members each and I've got way too much g... Hmm.

Well to get Rares you can get them through normal scouting sometimes so make sure you collect frined points, to get SR and UR you get them through honor scouting only though so make sure you grind those love gems.

Maximizing the bond and leveling them up will raise their stats though so make sure you level up the best cards in the team. 

Do an auto formation for each attribute to make sure you have the best team possible and then just level up those cards.

I know each song is tied to what rare you might get, I don't have the link with each song's rewards though.

And I don't know what the chances are and wether or not you need to S rank it. I think it's just random to be honest.

I think I've arranged my teams pretty well (never touched the auto-formation though), and I've been leveling the idols I use up so that their levels are somewhat balanced, for example instead of spending 10 girls to level up the SR by 1 using 10 girls to level up one of the Rs by 5.

I just find myself constantly at low friend points, since I already used up all of them that I got easily (1000 for getting FC on Hard and 500 for clearing song on all difficulties), so I sort of am not getting anywhere right now.

Actually I'm just mad since I only have that one SR Maki (Secret Exam Room?) and my friend got the UR Nico (Little Demon Girl?) on both his first AND second time honor student scouting x11 asdfadfasdf
;w;

In other news, Otomeshiki Renai Juku finally FC'd on 5th try.

Well, the Auto Formation only rearranged the members inside the teams, and didn't change any members since I had actually used my brains while doing the teams. But I guess I'll use the new formations for now anyway.

If it didn't change any members then that means you already had the best possible team.

You can re arrange them to your liking though.

Just saying you can use auto formation next time instead of wasting time looking up all the stats.

if i using auto formation, i get about 5 other attrib SR into my cool team.

But after i calculation, its less effieciency and less total overall pts that i can get by using 2-3 SR+rest r R cool due to diamond princess r more average notes for all position.

After do some calculation and test, i will stick to manual setting. Auto formation only r da best for team that u can auto full matched attrib. 

Still two SRs are good! Congratss

Waiting my ticket and 3 gems to do my draws :D I LOVED NEW UR NICO so cute ♡.♡

This is my current JP card list

tky3LgD.jpg

vKi77O1.jpg

zwRX8u3.jpg

After my near rage quit last time I did am 11 draw on the JP server, I realized I shouldn't really care since I consider my EN account my main one, so eh, I have had some decent luck (besides the extremely obvious and disheartening lack of Rin...) , so I'm content with what I have.

This is my current JP card list

tky3LgD.jpg

vKi77O1.jpg

zwRX8u3.jpg

After my near rage quit last time I did am 11 draw on the JP server, I realized I shouldn't really care since I consider my EN account my main one, so eh, I have had some decent luck (besides the extremely obvious and disheartening lack of Rin...) , so I'm content with what I have.

Glad to hear that :) for me eng account is the main too next year we will be rank 150-200 and will have lots of SRs maybe URs I just can't wait that!

Anyone trying to get second Eli??? How are you guys doing???

They should really increase the cutoffs. The ammount of P2W during the finshing events is absurd. I was around 500-600 yesterday and today I'm currently struggling to remain within the top thousand players; I already used two more stones and I'm still at 1081. Meanwhile, people with ratings around 35-40 jump over me with ease. I'm so done with being competitive in this game, there's really no point to participate in events for the top prizes, unless you're one of those few lucky bastards, or players that play the game actively since launch.

At the same time, I know they won't increase the cutoffs, since tighter competition means more money for the creators, as it encourages people to buy stones from the shop. And that's precisely what happens.