Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Because of the no new reply in this thread, I forgot to read those above after ignoring them when I was in a bad mood at the time you posted it (I can't enjoy anything while in a bad mood). That third one was great.

So, how's everyone's event going? Currently at 11829/25000 to earn the Nico in the JP version, but I'm about to rank up in one more song so I'm getting a small boost soon. In the EN version I'm at 5942/11000 to get the Eli in the EN version. I don't care about rank in either of them.

Because of the no new reply in this thread, I forgot to read those above after ignoring them when I was in a bad mood at the time you posted it (I can't enjoy anything while in a bad mood). That third one was great.

So, how's everyone's event going? Currently at 11829/25000 to earn the Nico in the JP version, but I'm about to rank up in one more song so I'm getting a small boost soon. In the EN version I'm at 5942/11000 to get the Eli in the EN version. I don't care about rank in either of them.

I think event more compete and more since nico event, izzit real money player getting more? =w= 

Hope get 2nd SR within 15 gem =w=

Jpn 2nd batch event songs more challange ~ like them ~ Currently get 14k points, waste total LP75 due to mostly disconnecting after finish songs.. Its different with normal event, if disconnected once, u need restart app and lose all rewards...

Maybe internet here sucks or server too burden, and cause disconnect.

Now i feel like stacking up 1000 and see how it feels.

I stacked up to 3k before... and i plays about 2 hour, feel bored and disgusting... going slp for 1+ hour after then

End up use 1 day to play all token...

Now i feel like stacking up 1000 and see how it feels.

I stacked up to 3k before... and i plays about 2 hour, feel bored and disgusting... going slp for 1+ hour after then

End up use 1 day to play all token...

Yeah... no, I wouldn't do that on a song I dislike...

I think event more compete and more since nico event, izzit real money player getting more? =w= 

Hope get 2nd SR within 15 gem =w=

Jpn 2nd batch event songs more challange ~ like them ~ Currently get 14k points, waste total LP75 due to mostly disconnecting after finish songs.. Its different with normal event, if disconnected once, u need restart app and lose all rewards...

Maybe internet here sucks or server too burden, and cause disconnect.

I always wondered what happens if you lost connection at the end of a match since everyone is waiting on your score.

I've watched video a few times, and I've yet to get through it without shedding tears.

S2 E5 spoilers

I always wondered what happens if you lost connection at the end of a match since everyone is waiting on your score.

I've watched video a few times, and I've yet to get through it without shedding tears.

S2 E5 spoilers

Its nothing, ppl get their result and u get 4th place? =w= i plays a game before with 2 player 0 combo 0 points O.o

Bride Ver Rin =w=

Its nothing, ppl get their result and u get 4th place? =w= i plays a game before with 2 player 0 combo 0 points O.o

Bride Ver Rin =w=

The 0 combo 0 points happens if they fail I believe, because if you fail, you get kicked out of the match instantly :P

S2 E5 spoilers

Im on vacation now and here almost no connection... that happened like 10+ times already :/ i get nothing and lose lp :(

I lost many many 233 pts from eng server too :/

Just started off at the JP version and I must say that I am absolutely loving the large variety of songs there! Some favourites of mine for the current event include Kodaku no Heaven, Love Wing Bell and Loveless World. It is very fun to play the EX version of these songs! Kinda sad that my team is shit and can't even achieve half the points for C-rank even with a full combo though   :mellow:

English version is going pretty well I would say. Within the top 1000 with a single love gem usage and rank 14x for song ranking. Hopefully my song ranking doesn't drop too much, I want those 2 scouting tickets  :P  Maybe I should just add event Nico and Honoka and hope for random skill procs to increase my score further.

Meh, i'm at 3500 event points with 300 tokens stacked up that i don't feel like using up.

This event really is not that hyped

I'm somewhere around that as well. I decided to marathon a bit, using up those few additional stones I got a while ago. Somehow, despite the fact Eri isn't one of my most favourite girls (I like all of them, anyway), I really got fired up to grab the idolized version from this event. It's propably because Eri is half russian and I really enjoy Slavic-based designs, the art is definately based off. It's one of the cutest animal ver. cards. I hope I'll manage to finally get to the top 1000, the competition seems to be much lighter this time. Hopefully~

4050 points @ Eli event, 7043 points @ Score Match. Don't particularly care for either of the SRs; need to save all my sanity for the upcoming Hanayo event. (I bought Google Play cards and energy drinks the other day. I refuse to lose in this one. There's a very slim chance I'll have the week off during her event, but knowing my luck, I'll end up having to work even -more- at my part-time job.)

Watched season 2 up to episode 9. That Snow halation performance was just beyond beautiful.

I'm somewhere around that as well. I decided to marathon a bit, using up those few additional stones I got a while ago. Somehow, despite the fact Eri isn't one of my most favourite girls (I like all of them, anyway), I really got fired up to grab the idolized version from this event. It's propably because Eri is half russian and I really enjoy Slavic-based designs, the art is definately based off. It's one of the cutest animal ver. cards. I hope I'll manage to finally get to the top 1000, the competition seems to be much lighter this time. Hopefully~

Once you start thinking the competition is lighter, you get to the last couple days and there's tons of people spamming love gems.

I ended up with about the same event points for both the Nico and the Honoka event, so I'd imagine this one, somehow, will be similar.

Watched season 2 up to episode 9. That Snow halation performance was just beyond beautiful.

And then the last live comes up.. and you'll break down in tears.

I'm getting unusually sentimental at nearly every episode already, I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle the last live... Shows like that just shouldn't end. Ever. Waiting for the movie is gonna be tough.

4050 points @ Eli event, 7043 points @ Score Match. Don't particularly care for either of the SRs; need to save all my sanity for the upcoming Hanayo event. (I bought Google Play cards and energy drinks the other day. I refuse to lose in this one. There's a very slim chance I'll have the week off during her event, but knowing my luck, I'll end up having to work even -more- at my part-time job.)

Good luck to both of us in the Hanayo event, and to my friend who doesn't use this forum, and has never reached top 1000 in an event, is going for top 200 in the Hanayo event as well. He has 35 love gems currently saved up just for her event. And oh... if I could get a job, even a part time one, so much money would be put into the game for the events. I don't like the idea of using real money for the draws, but I have no problem spending money just to play the game more during the events.

Can anyone tell me the average number of love gems you have to use to get into the top 200? 25? 30? Most I ever spent was 14 and that was on the Nico event, netting me ~850th place iirc.

Once you start thinking the competition is lighter, you get to the last couple days and there's tons of people spamming love gems.

I ended up with about the same event points for both the Nico and the Honoka event, so I'd imagine this one, somehow, will be similar.

Legit spoiler tag, don't open unless you've finished the anime!

He hasn't see episode 11, which is very influential to tears being shed in episode 12. The whole "group dying after the Love Live", then the performance ends... oh god...

And every time I think of the last live, I want cards made of those outfits. KiRa KiRa Sensation has my favorite outfits for any performance... those were simply amazing.

The second one was really simple but really cute (I love their whole "You're the cute one, not me" thing). As for the first, at first, I misread a section and thought the bottom right bubble was Rin, not Hanayo talking, and thought "but Rin's too simple to have those kind of thoughts" then realized it was Hanayo xD

Btw, what does the hirigana "bo" mean? Is it a sound? Cuz I don't get it (slowly picking up random hirigana here and there without knowing simple meanings)

Oh, and the Maki and Rin talking part reminded me of something I read

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10486056/1/Company

There was a scene in that where Maki was helping Rin pick out some girly clothes. Though, the concept of MakixRin still baffles me, even after reading that. Maki's personality seemed badly portrayed in it.

I guess that's the kind of thing Rin excells at and propably what makes all her fans go haywire. This is too sweet for my blood pressure~

Exactly.

It depends in what context the hiragana is.

Was it part of a speech or was it a sound/action ?

And was it followed by a "ー"?

ぼ on its own, as a sound is kind of like "Fwoosh". There's no other meaning for it.

ぼー is usually used to indicate someone is spacing out, daydreaming, being sluggish, you get the point

There's some couples that baffle me as well.

I've seen almost everyone paired with Honoka at least at some point.

Rin x Maki is not that uncommon because Maki, Rin and Hanayo are long time friends

There's also Nozomi and Nico sometimes.