Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I tried that out before and I was ugly for me. I tend to do better in 10+1 draws, have been getting a UR and SRs every time I did it, single draws however is a pain in the ass for me. Different people have different lucky I guess, you might be luckier in single draws unlike me  :(Single draws do save ya lotsa $$ too.. wish I had your luck.

I know right after last event I got Umi at my first try :D And Honoka came with a ticket and Rin only spent 10 :D So I will go with that but when I try to do single draws  2-3 days after events or while an event is going on, I got only rares... I got those SRs right after maintenances are over :D

At least Kotori is one of the good pure cards, just like Honoka is the best smile rare.

So I guess you could say i'm lucky on which cards I end up with.

I just tried a single honor draw, got a smile Nico. At least Nico still loves me <3

I'm overloading with Rares now, will probably sacrifice a few soon.

Oh I won't, i'm saving these gems for the events.

I'm not going through utter disappointment again.

I cried internally and externally

And this is how I feel right now

bosNFbr.png

You know i'd have taken any other SR.

WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HONOKA. JUST WHY. 

WHAT DID I DO WRONG!?

Make me rem the video clip posted ealier that someone get 1k USD to draw umi, always honoka~ and honoka again XD

If I get a  Honoka I can't really consider myself lucky regardless if it was a single draw or not.

I feel like i'm in a cage and Honoka is staring at me saying "Let's play~" while continuously poking me with a stick.

Give in to Honoka!

So, my end rank in the event changed... how?

Old

UZm7LvD.jpg

And now..

WRtvcPu.jpg

Spent the last few euros i had on my temporary card and did a single draw.

Got the new SR Rin, not everything is doom and gloom anymore. My cool team got some really nice additions finally.

Thank you for the advice maki~chan.

Happy for you! That Rin... She has a very nice skill ;) now I have 3 SR cool cards you too??

Honoka loves you.

Honoka loves everybody

All hail Honoka

It's a shame you're only getting cool ones though, at least I got a ton of smiles which are the best.

Also this picture almost made me pass out: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=big&illust_id=45083328

This is just. Too much.

And here another short strip I translated

CRTIA0P.jpg