Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

True, that's really unlucky, but you got some cards i've wanted so i envy you :(

And i forgot about these things, should post them more often.

(I honestly got really lost in this translation, i'm really not good with verbs so this might not be the original intent, but I hope it gets some of the feels across)

On the 2nd panel there's a big *shock* and the rest is just trembling sounds.

1dHXEk1.jpg

I get that i'm lucky probability wise for getting a UR. But some of you got a Nico SR and I'd be screaming in happiness if i got one, yet you weren't pleased.

Why? Because it's not the one you want or need and that doesn't feel good.

That's why i'm not really pleased with this Hanayo, I don't want or need this card. 

Sure I got to idolize her and level her up to 100 and that's nice but her ability is worthless to me and all i'm getting out of her is 1 love gem from her side story.

It's not the worst of the worst, it could be a Rare, but out of every single card available it's just not really something that makes me feel rewarded.

-First world problems- :D

Don't worry, I'm sure all of us here know how you feel, "it's great, but just not what I want" sums it up nicely.

Really no new songs or story? That's.. pretty lame.

Also I think we can apply this logic to SIF.

We are being controlled guys.

I went onto my YouTube to catch up on subscriptions and noticed this video. Love Game Theorist.

Having characters we adore appear in front of us when we start the game... that's just straight control.

Oh, and yay?

uiVBuBo.jpg

I did my first 10+1 draw on the JP server today. I drew an amazing and pretty Nozomi SR (cool) for my free draw, and then I drew a Smile SR Eri and a Pure SR Honoka. It was a pretty amazing draw because now I have all three SR leaders, which is really nice. There were also like 7 great Rs and only 2 poor ones. Three Cool Makis, two cool Umis! I love Umi! The downside is that neither of the SRs is particularly amazing looking in my opinions (I mean the clothing, I really do like how they look as people ^^). Anyway, on August third I'll have enough gems to do my third 10+1 in the english version. My first one was a single SR, and my second was a single UR. We'll see!

Good morning! (Didn't do 50 love gems draw) Proud*

I think this 50 gems draw is a crap :P You will most likely be getting only 1 SR, if you are really really lucky, you get a UR... And saw many people here suffered from it.

But after all the events I did 1-2 times 5 gems scouting and all of them gave me SRs after Umi event  got Honoka SR(First try 5 gems) after Nico event I got Umi SR (Again first try) Now I got Rin I gave 10 gems only so 2nd try and got SR. But after Rin I spent 10 more cause of sadness :( got 2 more Rs lol

I believe one day I will get a UR :D

so 50 gems draw is 10 Rs and a SR maybe* a UR too

10 gems = 1 SR for me (or maybe 15)

You guys can try it after next event too :D 

And Rin's ability shocked me!

vZHeIIl.png

Off topic:Nyaa.eu get bought by jp goverment ... most of acg torrent @@

And you do believe Herkz, knowing how much of a community-hating troll he is? Pleaseeeee.

I can't even math; I actually need ten more loveca stones to do the draw, but I doubt to collect them before the promo ends.

10458171_778040942245967_490192726341491

Current event of JPN lovelive finished~

Rank 4 player sharing experience on twitter

RANK 250→295
Playing Time - 21 Hour Per day
Finally Result - Diet loss 5KG

Information for anyone who interested get High ranking ~

And you do believe Herkz, knowing how much of a community-hating troll he is? Pleaseeeee.

I can't even math; I actually need ten more loveca stones to do the draw, but I doubt to collect them before the promo ends.

Can get 4 gem from 3 new normal + SR Honoka. Daily Bonus maybe not.

Tomolo Honoka birthday 5 gem =w=

Honoka... (I like her SR card the most) But you might be tired of her though >.<'

Don't do 2nd 50 gems draw I would say

it is just so disappointing

Oh I won't, i'm saving these gems for the events.

I'm not going through utter disappointment again.

I lol-ed at the Honoka draw   :D

I cried internally and externally

And this is how I feel right now

bosNFbr.png

You know i'd have taken any other SR.

WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HONOKA. JUST WHY. 

WHAT DID I DO WRONG!?

Hhahaha :D 

I think you guys should do like I do, after events use 5-15 love gems and get a SR maybe UR if you are lucky :D but since after all events this worked for me it should work you too :D You might get that uhm ''only one'' SR before using 50 gems... maybe your 5th draw which is only 25 gems

I think you guys should do like I do, after events use 5-15 love gems and get a SR maybe UR if you are lucky :D but since after all events this worked for me it should work you too :D You might get that uhm ''only one'' SR before using 50 gems... maybe your 5th draw which is only 25 gems

I might actually go with that solution.

50 gems for 1 SR/UR is incredibly unfair.

I just spent 35€ on the game, it's a little mean :(

njd6YWM.jpg

Wow. It seems that Honoka is very determined to make you like her.... Hang in there.

I'm now just missing 1 more pure Honoka and smile Nico to idolize them. Since it took me so long to get the other Honokas, I can conclude that Honoka is being hard to get just to spite me. -_- 

I tried that out before and I was ugly for me. I tend to do better in 10+1 draws, have been getting a UR and SRs every time I did it, single draws however is a pain in the ass for me. Different people have different lucky I guess, you might be luckier in single draws unlike me  :(Single draws do save ya lotsa $$ too.. wish I had your luck.