Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

My condolences.

I will not do more 10+1 draws in a while. I will collect a whole bunch of lovecas and if after that I get no UR or SR that I want, I will be done with this game :/ maybe I will settle with just events SR...

I'm kind of having the same thoughts, thinking about just investing love gems for event SRs only because my draws usually suck.

At least until I get a stable source of income, hopefully in some months.

Ended up spending my scouting ticket.

GOT A HANAYO UR....that I already had and serves me no purpose.

*flips desk*

Not playing the game anymore for today. I'm done.

I'm kind of having the same thoughts, thinking about just investing love gems for event SRs only because my draws usually suck.

At least until I get a stable source of income, hopefully in some months.

Ended up spending my scouting ticket.

GOT A HANAYO UR....that I already had and serves me no purpose.

*flips desk*

Not playing the game anymore for today. I'm done.

Well, at least it's a UR. I ALWAYS get R's from my scouting tickets which sucks..

Well, at least it's a UR. I ALWAYS get R's from my scouting tickets which sucks..

It's the only UR I don't want or need though.

I just hit 50 today and this is my first 10+1 and was wondering if this is any good?

HZYkdq4.jpg

*RAGEQUITS*

Yep, deleting this thread,  f*ck it. I'm done.

I just hit 50 today and this is my first 10+1 and was wondering if this is any good?

HZYkdq4.jpg

............ Okay guys I'm done for the day and heading to bed now! When I wake up tomorrow I'm gonna forgot EVERYTHING that I saw today, I'm very very very tempted to do a 10+1 now. Must control myself..

HZYkdq4.jpg

You got all 3 of the cards I need to have all rares idolized, the event Umi that I never idolized (that has a lower chance than an UR of appearing), and an UR as well, with it being MAKI. The only thing that could have made that better for me would be a Rin SR instead of the Umi

Yeah, I'm done until the next songs are released...

............ Okay guys I'm done for the day and heading to bed now! When I wake up tomorrow I'm gonna forgot EVERYTHING that I saw today, I'm very very very tempted to do a 10+1 now. Must control myself..

Yeah, don't do it...

Get a R eli from ticket.... nothing SR UR T_T...

anyway, its make my cool eli idolized.... R idolized left Smile Umi

Wont go for any 50gem draw until next year fairy tale kotori @@

Prepare more few gems to get my jpn 150gems and gonna make it 3 10+1 draw !

(take revenge on waste 1st draw in event T_T )

Tsubasa: Look look! I just picked up Honoka-san!

Erena: Good job.

Honoka: ??

Found that when I Google image searched りんぱな, weirdly.

Also, this happened.

uEjBOJt.jpg

I got that good before the fast double-single alternate T.T

Why do I play this game anymore :(

Found that when I Google image searched りんぱな, weirdly.

Also, this happened.

I got that good before the fast double-single alternate T.T

Why do I play this game anymore :(

I feel like Tsubasa was referring to Honoka as more of an object so it should be "A Honoka-san" but meh whatever.

Weird it popped out when you searched that though.

And I know that frustration, now I can FC Snow Halation more easily but before it was a major source of frustration.

You should have watched that video i posted earlier explaining why you keep playing the game.

It's the dopamine! The game is controlling your mind!

I feel like Tsubasa was referring to Honoka as more of an object so it should be "A Honoka-san" but meh whatever.

Weird it popped out when you searched that though.

And I know that frustration, now I can FC Snow Halation more easily but before it was a major source of frustration.

You should have watched that video i posted earlier explaining why you keep playing the game.

It's the dopamine! The game is controlling your mind!

I blame Rin and Hanayo for keeping me constantly playing. And I noticed I've had a change of heart over the past couple weeks, Hanayo is ranking 2nd in my favorite characters now, she's just too adorable at times.

And now that I am calmer when looking that Umi card... that's actually an extremely good look card tbh.

So all this talk about a possible rollback, and I'm sitting here wondering if I should do a 10+1 for that SR Umi.

But after reading through everyone's misfortune for the past few pages... Nope. Not doing it. :D

Very very tempted though. But I'll wait for the UR Umi instead.

And Nosebleed, you got an UR and that alone is amazing.

I get that i'm lucky probability wise for getting a UR. But some of you got a Nico SR and I'd be screaming in happiness if i got one, yet you weren't pleased.

Why? Because it's not the one you want or need and that doesn't feel good.

That's why i'm not really pleased with this Hanayo, I don't want or need this card. 

Sure I got to idolize her and level her up to 100 and that's nice but her ability is worthless to me and all i'm getting out of her is 1 love gem from her side story.

It's not the worst of the worst, it could be a Rare, but out of every single card available it's just not really something that makes me feel rewarded.

I get that i'm lucky probability wise for getting a UR. But some of you got a Nico SR and I'd be screaming in happiness if i got one, yet you weren't pleased.

Why? Because it's not the one you want or need and that doesn't feel good.

That's why i'm not really pleased with this Hanayo, I don't want or need this card.

Sure I got to idolize her and level her up to 100 and that's nice but her ability is worthless to me and all i'm getting out of her is 1 love gem from her side story.

It's not the worst of the worst, it could be a Rare, but out of every single card available it's just not really something that makes me feel rewarded.

What about me, who has done 3 10+1 draws and doesn't have a single UR?

I did get this though

dzMaHge.jpg

Formation taken from initial positions in PV