Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Finally did my first 10+1 with guaranteed SR draw. Was worried at first but ended up getting some pretty good ones here.  :) If only I had done my first 10+1 draw a few weeks ago when it was guaranteed that there would be an SR.... Oh well, at least that first draw helped me in gathering my team for Cool, Pure and Smile.

Anyways, here it is.

9P1Ma.PNG

Help! I'm being overloaded by so many Maki! Hahaha....

Pretty good draw there with 3 SR's! Now you're just making me jealous, everyone on this forum is getting lots of Maki and Nico love. Everyone except for me that is  <_<. Well I guess I shouldn't be complaining as I did draw 2 Umi UR's from my previous 10+1 pulls, but seriously if another Umi UR appears in my next pull I will literally flip the table. I want those Maki/Nico SRs~

Oh ho ho. not gonna spoil anything, but a LL movie is confirmed at the end of the episode. :lol:

Actually it leaked out on a youtube clip before =w=

Pretty good draw there with 3 SR's! Now you're just making me jealous, everyone on this forum is getting lots of Maki and Nico love. Everyone except for me that is  <_<. Well I guess I shouldn't be complaining as I did draw 2 Umi UR's from my previous 10+1 pulls, but seriously if another Umi UR appears in my next pull I will literally flip the table. I want those Maki/Nico SRs~

Not everyone ~ i havent get any SR/UR maki or nico =w= I'm only get hanayo and hanayo oh hanayo again in all 3 draw...

I would give you my extra 7 Nicos if I could. They just ended up being sacrificed.

Oh ho ho. not gonna spoil anything, but a LL movie is confirmed at the end of the episode. :lol:

That means life won't be as empty after completing the episode. :P I wait to watch it on Crunchyroll which releases it on Mondays. Fine with me, don't feel like crying today.

I'm sure that soon you'll get maki and nico. If I could I would have given you my 3 maki but sadly this game doesn't have any trading option... We have the next event to look forward to with the nico sr so you'll be getting your nico. :)

Actually it leaked out on a youtube clip before =w=

Not everyone ~ i havent get any SR/UR maki or nico =w= I'm only get hanayo and hanayo oh hanayo again in all 3 draw...

Luckily by next event all of us will most probably be getting sr nico :)

Alright! That's good news. I wonder what would be made next... A spinoff anime maybe?

Edit: Speaking of anime, just finished watching episode 9 of first season.

9Pf5b.png

Looks like we have a shipper in the form of kotori here!

Huh, I just noticed this

8knDJ5H.png

Missing 3 cool members, else I would have every cool as well (Maki, Nozomi, Umi)

Idolization page is coming along too

2IBKWGP.png

Again, missing a ton of Cools, only 4 idolized, Nico, Kotori, Eri, Honoka

Just did a mass purge of the screenshots I've been taking. The number deleted was like 80, so there's going to be a lot of broken image links in this thread from me lol. I did keep my 10+1 draw pictures though, but deleted everything else.

I am so jealous with people doing 10+1

I wasted all my love gem on single draws..

But I did get 3SRs and an UR so I guess I cant complain

That's extremly lucky though. I haven't gotten even 2 SR after 2 draws so you should be happy.

The only thing you're missing is that you're not getting a free student.

I am so jealous with people doing 10+1

I wasted all my love gem on single draws..

But I did get 3SRs and an UR so I guess I cant complain

That's actually very very lucky. I haven't gotten a single UR/SR from all my scouting ticket pulls. I tend to have bad luck with single pulls so I usually stick with 10+1 pulls unless I'm feeling very very lucky.

Yessss!

Love Live is not over *tears of joy*

I was getting the feels during the whole episode until those last moments.

Can't wait to check out the Love Live movie.

Also that moment when they were all laying together Nico and Maki were next to each other. Too cute!

EdkwlrR.jpg

Daily songs are up, apparently you are able to get 4 love gems from S-S ranking it. Hmm, wonder if we can get the 4 love gem reward from the same song on a different day when it comes into rotation again. 

Daily songs are up, apparently you are able to get 4 love gems from S-S ranking it. Hmm, wonder if we can get the 4 love gem reward from the same song on a different day when it comes into rotation again. 

How feel of hard mode of daily song (same as normal song expert mode) ?  Havent try, and scaring @@

25 LP huh... Nice feature to be added still. This will make earning Love Gems easier in a way as long as you're good enough.

And the first is Mermaid Festa Vol 2. I really want to try it, wonder how hard it is. I'm going to use the practice app for these songs.

The rewards sure are nice too.  I'll try it when 15 LP have been recharged~

Edit: Just checked out the song in the practice app. It's going to be tough to FC this in just 24 hours given that it's so expensive LP wise..

According to jp server, why their hard mode daily song only request 15LP than 25LP on eng server....

http://xn--eck5eb7eb.gamerch.com/日替わりライブ

Well they have the expert version in the Japanese game but yeah making hard 25 LP in the English one is pretty crappy. You'd basically need to be really good so you can FC after 3 or 4 tries or else you just can't do it without spending love gems but that'd be counter productive.

They used to cost 25 LP on JP server too. Then this last April, they added Expert versions of the daily songs that cost 25 LP, and changed the easy/normal/hard to 5/10/15. 

25 LP does make it harder to practice, but you get 83 exp from 25 LP songs, which is a slightly better exp/lp ratio than the 15 LP songs. And it also makes it a lot faster to grind during events which is nice.