Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Hi,

at first congratz to all who get something nice or made the place they wanted!!!

Second: Just thanks for that last months with you. I enjoyed it a lot to be a part of our LL! Family... Everyone of you who read that can be sure I'm glad you here and I hope we can go on with that and have a lot of fun together. Who wants to read more from me just read https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/7960-2014-2015-review-thanks-wishes/ ;)

Third: I've used my 3 Scouting tickets and got... 3 Rares :P ... I think I'll do one 10+1 Scouting with my "christmas" money.

Happy new year to you for the case we don't talk anymore...

SO in the end I did 2 10+1 scoutings and 1 single scout -> Outcome: 21 Rare, 1 SR Maki (can now idolize that one), and 1 SR Nico which I already had idolized...

Why I get so many Maki's and Nico's?!?! Why me? ;)

But with that I'm done and save the rest of the money for the 15th and Honoka

I confess now that I did another 2 scoutings (luckily there is still some money on my account) ... ANd now I think I'm feeling like Nosebleed and maki~chan. Because I got only the guaranteed SR out of it. One of them were completely useless and with the other one I could at least idolize. Now I really regret it doint the draws ;)... But the good thing is there is no more an urge to do another one...

I got SR Eli from single draw on my 2nd jp account but then I logged out/transferred to my main before getting the code I lost the account with my first UR Rin :'( 

How can someone be sooo unlucky on that game??? I'm really suffering with you... We have to do something about that.

[email protected]

Don't give up! We are all supporting you in our little family :)

Thanks Ezee I emailed them but not sure how long it will take :( And I only had screensots of my scoutings and one getting a Honoka event SR :( I hope they'll help :(

Uh I can't get any UR on eng I was happy to get one for each jp account now I am losing them how great seriously what a bad luck I have :(

Thanks Ezee I emailed them but not sure how long it will take :( And I only had screensots of my scoutings and one getting a Honoka event SR :( I hope they'll help :(

Uh I can't get any UR on eng I was happy to get one for each jp account now I am losing them how great seriously what a bad luck I have :(

Don't worry, next year you'll definitely pull a UR (on the EN version)! You can put this year behind and look forward to the new year! Gotta, think positive! :)

Let us all join hands together and wish for more URs to come in 2015. We're all rooting for you maki~chan

Scouting ticket gave me nothing, kind of wished I was behind top 4000 so i'd get 3 gems instead, meh.

Also new release on my blog, this is a full doujin~

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nico_leak

Thanks everyone~ and nooooooo I wouldn't want to leave an awesome group of people like you guys unless something serious happened to me in real life, which would be never. I like the fuwa fuwa feeling :3 I love you all =D <3

Be positive, maki~chan! We all know you'll get a UR soon~

Now that Umi event is done and I'm close to levelling up, no more SIF until Nico score match. Damn this event was crazy due to being the holidays and klab should raise the cut-off tier but they never listen so >_>.

Screenshot spam this post.

First, I don't get why people say Umi is "pure", she always has these lewd thoughts

d1WIVAC.pngB5NLaKy.png

jzXgcpI.png

Also, the New Years quotes are in the JP version, screenshots are my members, but the translations came from Reddit, can't guarantee they're fully accurate.

Honoka

zvNWqyA.png

This year was really fun, wasn't it ♪ Let's eat year-end soba together in order to make the year's last memory!

Kotori

bHCt838.png

It's almost the end of the year, isn't it...the year end cleaning gives off a little bit of a painful feeling.

Umi

WMHIfGl.png

Were you able to spend this year with no regrets? Fufu, let's work hard together next year too, okay?

Rin

emjjKtq.png

Year-end soba...I wonder if year-end ramen would be fine too, nya? Ehehe, let's go right now nya ♪

Kayochin

jlO3hSJ.png 

Thank you for taking care of me this year too...! Please keep supporting μ's next year too ♪

Maki

EvOeWBO.png

Thanks to everyone being here for me, this year also was fun, maybe. Keep looking after me next year too, okay?

Nico

7JNU8Tc.png

This year was another year that Nico-nii shined, wasn't it? I'll shine even brighter next year...!

Eli

hicjwWq.png

This year will be ending soon, won't it? Let's have an even greater year next year ♪

Nozomi

X2Ej2PN.png

This year was able to end without incident again. I have to thank the gods as well as everyone who helped me out, don't I ♪

IT IS 2015 HERE! WOOOHOOOOOO!! HAPPY NEW YEAR SIF FAMILY =) I HOPE THIS YEAR WILL BRING YOU HEALTH, HAPPINESS, LUCK, LOVE, ANYTHING YOU WANT! =)

AND LOTS OF URS :D

Thanks for being here and helping me a lot and not saying oh shut up to my negativeness towards this game :'D You guys mean a lot and you are all so kind people, generous, nice to talk to, Love Live fans

Love you lots =)

Happy New Years to you two, it's not the new years for another 6 hrs and 20min here.

Forgot a mention, the JP home screen changed for the 3rd subunit release, it looks amazing, and it plays Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan:heart:

Zh8uT1y.jpg

Just a random note, my favorite color is purple around the shade in the image, so the background is a very pleasing color for me :D