Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I know how you feel when I lost my first account I did not play SIF for 2 months and then I said fuck it and created another account.

yeah i thought about making another one, but i think i can move on that easily. also,i easily got attached to things so easily so if i make another one and it turns out that my old one is back that will cause a huge clash in my heart.

still waiting for the result of their investigation. taking a forced break from SIF but when i came back it will be with a storm :3 so watch out

yeah i thought about making another one, but i think i can move on that easily. also,i easily got attached to things so easily so if i make another one and it turns out that my old one is back that will cause a huge clash in my heart.

still waiting for the result of their investigation. taking a forced break from SIF but when i came back it will be with a storm :3 so watch out

Wow... I thought they would be done with their investigation already..... Guess they have other things to take care of as of the moment (like fixing the issues of the game and add the special recruitment boxes along with increased rank cutoffs and others)....

I hope you get your account back, and hopefully soon. After all, Honoka's event is starting on wednesday.

Wow... I thought they would be done with their investigation already..... Guess they have other things to take care of as of the moment (like fixing the issues of the game and add the special recruitment boxes along with increased rank cutoffs and others)....

I hope you get your account back, and hopefully soon. After all, Honoka's event is starting on wednesday.

Two things, 1, here's a link to my entire RinPana album, since I've released it to Reddit already:

Imgur Album

Download

Secondly, I forgot to post the characters' quotes for Rin's birthday.

Honoka

4XDmHHo.png

I'm having trouble figuring out what to get Rin-chan for her birthday. Do they sell ramen plushies?

Umi

SQmJAJ8.png

Welcoming Rin's birthday makes me feel as happy as if it were my own for some reason. It's strange.

Kotori

qlskIZJ.png

Is this a ramen plushie~? It's so cute... ♪ It's the perfect birthday gift for Rin-chan~

Rin

pz3l8VA.png

Oh right, it's my birthday today! Time to get everyone to sing me Happy Birthday! ♪

Maki

KJUJgiJ.png

Rin always makes more work for me, but I actually quite like that... Happy birthday!

Hanayo

A7Vm8Ka.png

Happy birthday, Rin-chan. Make sure you stay with me forever, okay...? ♪

Nico

nbMzAiL.png

Hey, have you seen Rin anywhere? It's her birthday... so I wanted to wish her happy birthday as soon as possible.

Eli

ZmHfbjK.png

Happy birthday, Rin! ...Oh? What is this...? A ramen plushie...?

Nozomi

0dNsfM8.png

Do you remember what today is? It's Rin-chan's birthday. Let's all throw a huge celebration for her together. ♪

Hanayo's quote! <333

Yeah, I've watched the anime but was just a little skeptical to download the app. Glad i did!

Who is(are) your favorite member(s)?  :D

Sooo, I ended the Maki event with 0 gems, I'm now at 46. I'm so ready for the Honoka event coming in a month!

Damn, I actually like how that SR Honoka looks unidolized so I'm not sure to go for top 1000 or not xD

What do you guys think?

Unidolized

Honoka_pure_sr189.jpg

~~~

Idolized

Honoka_pure_sr189_t.jpg

Next event is Kotori, not Honoka :)

I7u9c3s.png

As predicted, the next JP event is Eli

iYNBDTP.jpg

Special scouting is finally happening!!!

QrqhH7h.png

Also, apparently, SIF DOES NOT support the New Android Update, 5.0, and if you update, you will NOT be able to play.

BTkoTRx.png

Lastly, we are getting a new Lily White song in JP

zcGjiEY.png

The song is named "Your Distant Autumn Sky". Also, I think it mentions the new event type to come in December.