Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

..... I really cared less about how many gems I'm having... I could go bankrupt(?) gem-wise since I already spent too much to go back. (Don't ask how many)

Well, I hope to sustain my 870ish ranking till 31...

Well, once you spend gems to get up in rank, might as well keep at it. I used 10 on the first day and had been averaging lower 300s for several days. Only the last two have I dropped to mid-late 300s. I don't care about top 200 though.

Just a warning, last day you will have to spend more gems to stay in the top 1000, guaranteed. In the last event, in the last 3 hours I dropped from 600th to 1100th... though I contribute some of that due to Nico's popularity.

Do you break combo on the sliders where you have to let go at the same time you press another note?

I usually crap out on the easiest and least "dangerous" parts. Not the sliders, interescting notes or anything similiar which could prove to be difficult. Just failing to get a note on time is enough. Perhaps, it's because I'm playing on a rather small 4,3" screen.

It's a curse, I tell you. I was already few times a bit from FC'ing it and accidentally got a bad note at the very few last of the notes, or releasing the slider untimely.

I should finally manage it, though. Perhaps in the evening.

If I recall correctly, so far I've used 3 or 4 gems just for a bit of an advantage. I will most likely obtain that UR Honoka in the evening, but I'd rather like to remain within 4k as well, otherwise it would preety much become a waste of resources.

So far I've only used 6 gems. Might end up using a few more to maintain my rank. Don't want to end up outside the 1-1000 rank... I think I'm going to try changing the game's timing to help me with doing Natsuiro Egao. The amount of times that I've failed to FC it again is just way too ridiculous for me. -_-

You're really cursed then, I don't find any part of the song hard other than those sliders.

And I really can't seem to FC Snow Halation EX using thumbs, i just can't move them that fast when those streams of 2 quick taps come.

Only way I can FC it is to use index fingers.

I usually crap out on the easiest and least "dangerous" parts. Not the sliders, interescting notes or anything similiar which could prove to be difficult. Just failing to get a note on time is enough. Perhaps, it's because I'm playing on a rather small 4,3" screen.

It's a curse, I tell you. I was already few times a bit from FC'ing it and accidentally got a bad note at the very few last of the notes, or releasing the slider untimely.

I should finally manage it, though. Perhaps in the evening.

If I recall correctly, so far I've used 3 or 4 gems just for a bit of an advantage. I will most likely obtain that UR Honoka in the evening, but I'd rather like to remain within 4k as well, otherwise it would preety much become a waste of resources.

Best choke I had before FCing Love Marginal was this

Max combo is 283 lol

pGLIcMf.jpg

I get worried every time I approach those last notes. Oh, and I have over 70 plays on the song now. I'm disappointed I ended Love Novels with 97, but won't get that many on Love Marginal.

Well, Nosebleed, that's exactly why my signature states that I'm #theunluckyplayer. Lol. I know how to FC the song, but whenever I reach the middle, where after a double hold slider a series of single taps would appear, I would fail. My fingers just can't be fast enough for it.  <_<

His "cursed" comment is towards Iced who has still failed to FC Love Marginal. Though, that fast section in Natsuiro is crazy, I've only hit it twice out of 15 attempts. But I started off thinking Snow Halation's fast single-double thing was impossible, but in less than 10 attempts I can do that nearly every time now (I miss the last single for some reason).

I can't seem to FC Wild Stars on the JP version T.T  I hate this song's map so much

If you can FC Wild Stars, you can FC preety much everything.

Out of ~40 clears between both versions I've FC'd it a measly 3 times. The song isn't hard, it's just the mid-song short holds I get one good on every time. If I don't get one there, I get it randomly on a note just because they are too slow T.T

So today was x2 gold for the event song and I hoarded a heck lot of tokens. Took me nearly a whole day to finish my stash of tokens as I took many breaks in between. This will be the first and last time I use this method! Playing the same damn song over and over again for 40 over times ain't no joke~

sMQXbMq.jpg

fUIalDg.jpg

Just in case anyone is wondering, I used a total of 3 love gems up till now for this event and constantly using up all LP. I'm just within the top 1000 atm and will probably blow a few more love gems for a top 1000 finish in a few days times. Thank god this event isn't as crazy as the Nico event! I had to blow about 14 love gems for the idolized Nico  :mellow:

乙女式れんあい塾 forever.

I don't feel like I will ever enjoy Love Marginal anymore.

That's not a subunit, that's just a duet, and I don't like that song all that much to begin with. Nico and Nozomi's voice do pair up well and go well with that song though.

The best duet now is Zurui yo Magnetic Today, but Beat in Angel is pretty awesome too.

always stack up points to 10~20 plays ....

My jpn currently stacked up for 57 plays...

Its really pain for play continuos 1 hour ++ @@

Will feel sick and made mistaken easier XD

Love Marginal really need put down respond speed and be calm, coz those notes slower much, if not easier breack combo on easier part @@

Still cannot fc hard event songs, ぶる~べりぃ♡とれいん yet... need control speed and accuracy well, always breack combo on speed change around 157~163th notes 

My left hand are less accuracy respond on notes always miss on rotation or double slider continuos... Maybe these days sick and play both version, finally get my left wrist pain and make result worser T_T

BiBi best unit. Ceris pls.

The only BiBi song I like is Love Novels though :(, and I'm removing character bias out

Printemps has amazing songs like Love Marginal and Unbalanced Love (<3)

http://images.wikia.com/love-live/images/f/f2/UNBALANCED_LOVE.ogg

sweet&sweet Holiday and Pure Girls project are pretty good too, though I don't like Puwa Puwa Oi. I do like how much the album's feelings clash. Each one has a happy song about having fun while the other is a painful song about unrequited love.

always stack up points to 10~20 plays ....

My jpn currently stacked up for 57 plays...

Its really pain for play continuos 1 hour ++ @@

Will feel sick and made mistaken easier XD

Love Marginal really need put down respond speed and be calm, coz those notes slower much, if not easier breack combo on easier part @@

Still cannot fc hard event songs, ぶる~べりぃ♡とれいん yet... need control speed and accuracy well, always breack combo on speed change around 157~163th notes 

My left hand are less accuracy respond on notes always miss on rotation or double slider continuos... Maybe these days sick and play both version, finally get my left wrist pain and make result worser T_T

I didn't even bother with Blueberry Train on Hard, my team could barely S rank it on normal :P

I like BiBi's songs though. Love Novels was genuinely my favorite song before Magnetic Today

And Cutie Panther is pretty good too.

Well it's not like I hate Printemps or Lily White, they're both awesome.

Honestly all units have such distinct musical feels that it's kind of unfair to compare them since I think they're all trying to achieve different goals.

The only BiBi song I like is Love Novels though :(, and I'm removing character bias out

Printemps has amazing songs like Love Marginal and Unbalanced Love (<3)

http://images.wikia.com/love-live/images/f/f2/UNBALANCED_LOVE.ogg

sweet&sweet Holiday and Pure Girls project are pretty good too, though I don't like Puwa Puwa Oi. I do like how much the album's feelings clash. Each one has a happy song about having fun while the other is a painful song about unrequited love.

I didn't even bother with Blueberry Train on Hard, my team could barely S rank it on normal :P

I get A rank and B combo mostly on hard (same reward of SS in normal) , cannot get S coz havent get full lv pure team yet, 

Hard notes very fun but too much double tap > triple rotation make my left wrist burden more...

Not to playing normal, coz wanna get fc hard really and less play than normal, havent try 4x, wonder is it rewards 12 normal card as well?

I like BiBi's songs though. Love Novels was genuinely my favorite song before Magnetic Today

And Cutie Panther is pretty good too.

Well it's not like I hate Printemps or Lily White, they're both awesome.

Honestly all units have such distinct musical feels that it's kind of unfair to compare them since I think they're all trying to achieve different goals.

That's exactly it, i just don't care for BiBi's music style, I'm not saying they're bad. That's also why I don't like Maki's solo song, Darling. Printemps music just clicks with me. No comment either way for Lily White.

I get A rank and B combo mostly on hard (same reward of SS in normal) , cannot get S coz havent get full lv pure team yet,

Hard notes very fun but too much double tap > triple rotation make my left wrist burden more...

Not to playing normal, coz wanna get fc hard really and less play than normal, havent try 4x, wonder is it rewards 12 normal card as well?

Only gives normal number of cards and EXP.

So, Hanayo's solo song, Nawatobi is yet another unrequited love song (still slowly going through and reading lyrics to all songs), but this one has happy feelings and stuff. I'm surprised with all that shipping lyrics wise that they haven't released a HanayoxRin song.

btw, when searching stuff should i use ぱなりん orりんぱな?