Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I was hoping for a Rin duet too.

But Zuruiyo Magnetic Today is coming out in 2 weeks so no time to feel depressed about that.

Edit: I have a worse curse than Ceris.

I always miss ONE note in Love Novels and Love Novels only.

For SOME reason there's always a moment in the song I miss one note, I don't know why, I'm pressing the button but it says I miss the note, this happens at random now. I completely give up trying hard because I always miss one note regardless of how hard I'm trying.

I FC the song once a day and miss one note the rest of the time for that day. I don't know how this happens but yeah it happens.

I still have 1 hour and 30 minutes left until I can play one more Otome Shiki Ren'ai Juku which would then let me play one more Love Novels on hard.... Waiting has never felt so long. Can't wait for the time for me to play again, then after that I can finally sleep.

I just noticed that if I had managed to play as according to my schedule, which is by 4 Am, I could have reached 10000 points today.  :unsure: Oh well, as long as I reach 13k I guess it's alright (although that doesn't stop me from feeling disappointed at myself). 

Got a rare in a single regular scout and guess what?

IT'S A NICO. Finally i got a Nico! And more importantly it's a pure one which i didn't have before so now i have maid Nico<3

It is also the third and last one of the initial rare Nicos that i have idolized.

Nico_conspiracy.png

First one was a song reward. Second one was from regular scout x3 I did moments after the song. I sense a conspiracy.

Listened to that Rin solo. While I'm not a fan of the song itself, it's just great to listen to her wonderful singing voice <3 (I may be biased). I do want a RinPana duet, they deserve one together, even if their voices aren't the best of matches

Edit: I have a worse curse than Ceris.

I always miss ONE note in Love Novels and Love Novels only.

For SOME reason there's always a moment in the song I miss one note, I don't know why, I'm pressing the button but it says I miss the note, this happens at random now. I completely give up trying hard because I always miss one note regardless of how hard I'm trying.

I FC the song once a day and miss one note the rest of the time for that day. I don't know how this happens but yeah it happens.

When I said I can't FC Love Novels much, I do get so many 1-miss runs. I always miss the 2nd to left or 2nd to right notes that go like 1 from middle, top corner, 1 from corner, double (if you know what I'm talking about xD)

Nicos you say?

Not for the faint of heart

No Nico is shown twice.

2uzAvut.png

pZarxEU.png

SPtDkDu.png

CASkKkH.png

lLGrWrU.png

3HS3eAs.png

SxpAoza.png

Izaqbb1.png

That should cover them all.

^lmao

Oh, at first I thought that was like 6 Nico cards, then I realized it was just 4.

And I'm debating on spending a love gem to get the 30 clear thing for the daily song. I think just one would get me enough plays to do it, and I'm going to have to spend more love gems to stay in the top 1000, so why not now?

Don't think it's worth it. The song will come back anyway.

Spending one love gem to get another love gem is pointless. Of course there's still the exp.

I've already spent 2 love gems today just to get back into top 800-esh

Today i'll sleep in early to wake up even earlier to counter my parents' internet off schedule.

Start my game 27th may, I get 1st nico smile on june 15, and the next nico cool drop on 4th july, again nico pure drop on 5th july, and get 2 nico per day when 8th and 9th.

These days, nico nico really come into my device  :)

yeah, u should use it now if u got planned to using it in future =w=

P/S

Tried Love Novels 23 times, havent get fc yet ... the best r 5 goods which failed on continuous short slider parts... always failed on moment of left slider change to right slider...

Always tapping faster a bit than notes to circle, if tapping slower, will always mind blankout and let notes miss....

I used to fail on that short slider part too.

The sliders go: Center > Left > Right

If you use your left finger on the first central one, it's almost impossible to switch to the left one without breaking your combo because you'll need to slide your finger really fast and it's near impossible to do that.

So just remember that on that part you should use your right finger on the first central slider, then you just need to use your left on the left one and then right on the next right one and everything becomes coordinated.

I used to fail on that short slider part too.

The sliders go: Center > Left > Right

If you use your left finger on the first central one, it's almost impossible to switch to the left one without breaking your combo because you'll need to slide your finger really fast and it's near impossible to do that.

So just remember that on that part you should use your right finger on the first central slider, then you just need to use your left on the left one and then right on the next right one and everything becomes coordinated.

Normally i play center using right thumbs, and didnt get any problem of changing position, just a problem, my left and right thumb cannot sync properly, even the long slider i need to catch notes using eyes to give signal put off left and put on right, put off right and put on left. But cant give signal when short slider, it ways a bit fast... easily get good at here at all  :(

I may need figure out timing for tap more accurate as well...

Don't think it's worth it. The song will come back anyway.

Spending one love gem to get another love gem is pointless. Of course there's still the exp.

I've already spent 2 love gems today just to get back into top 800-esh

Today i'll sleep in early to wake up even earlier to counter my parents' internet off schedule.

I would be getting friend points, not a love gem. The point was, I need to spend love gems to keep in the top 1000, so I was thinking of spending it now to get those extra friend points, since it doesn't really matter when I spend them, just that I do so I can get more event points to play Love Novels more.

Random thing: I talked to someone who didn't even remember the song Kore kara no Someday from the anime, (insert song at the end of episode 6) despite watching the anime just a week ago. I thought it was odd because I hadn't remembered the song after my first watch either. Anyone else experience this? Looking at it now, I love the song, but back then I didn't even remember it.

It came up because I was asked where my signature on that site came from, they thought it was from a music video.

IsWmHWH.jpg

I personally tap the second slider first before releasing the finger on the first slider.

The movement must be almost synced.

I would be getting friend points, not a love gem. The point was, I need to spend love gems to keep in the top 1000, so I was thinking of spending it now to get those extra friend points, since it doesn't really matter when I spend them, just that I do so I can get more event points to play Love Novels more.

Random thing: I talked to someone who didn't even remember the song Kore kara no Someday from the anime, (insert song at the end of episode 6) despite watching the anime just a week ago. I thought it was odd because I hadn't remembered the song after my first watch either. Anyone else experience this? Looking at it now, I love the song, but back then I didn't even remember it.

Ah then sure you might as well spend them. 

And I didn't remember the song either. Such fail.

It came up because I was asked where my signature on that site came from, they thought it was from a music video.

IsWmHWH.jpg

This da songs make their rank up in lovelive yousen before eri and nozomi join muse ... its quiet short, may makes other cant rem.

Anyway, i watched lovelive 2nd times currently, still cannot rem songs too much =w=

I personally tap the second slider first before releasing the finger on the first slider.

Thx for tips, i will trying to learn tat way ~ since my both finger cannot sync, will make me easily failed or multiple double tap or some kind like current daily song's one slider change to double slider....

This da songs make their rank up in lovelive yousen before eri and nozomi join muse ... its quiet short, may makes other cant rem.

Anyway, i watched lovelive 2nd times currently, still cannot rem songs too much =w=

So weird, because it's such a great song too. While it fails in comparison to Start:Dash and No Brand, it's still up there among my overall favorites.

I think it's less memorable because it literally came out of no where, and didn't have a huge meaning like most performances did. Start:Dash was their first and last of the season, Bokura no Live, Kimi to no Life was their first as 9 (very fitting), No Brand was supposed to be their epic performance (I wholeheartedly think they succeeded), Wonder Zone was just planned in the episode, so it's memorable. But then we have Kore kara no Someday that's only meaning is to show their decision in episode 6 of having no lead vocalist (they each take turns singing in this song before the chorus). It wasn't planned, they just kinda played the song at the end of the episode.

And I thought Wonder Zone brought them into the top 20, which is why they did it in the first place, to get fans.

I'm 2k away from Nico still.

I also did 3 scouts today and not a single rare in any of them

But I'm rank 453 in the song ranking so I'm hoping the SR Nico will boost my score to possibly top 200 once I get her.

I think the same, I'm in the top 300 in the song ranking with 191k hoping Nico will boost that :)

I'm going to use a 3rd love gems soon.

I'm already tired of falling behind every single night because of my parents so just whatever, it's for Nico anyway.

I've already spent almost 10 during this event, would have been less if i wasn't deprived of playing.