[Grisaia no Kajitsu] - Amane reasons for (Spoilers)

AMMSY

This is a question about her past before she even met Yuji or got to the Mihama Academy.

Why did Amane kept going and living with all her guilt?

She was full of guilt after leaving Kazuki behind and been the only one survived, plus the fact that she was constantly been bullied by everyone.

I might forgot the explanation for this, but I do remember that she wanted to kill herself right? Why didn't she do it? 

I kinda removed the game from my computer after finishing it, so I figured it will be far easier to just ask it.

Probably because Kazuki died so that she could live.

If she were to commit suicide, her friend's sacrifice would have been in vain don't you think ?

Probably because suicide isn't exactly an easy thing to do.

The more you live with your guilt and despair the easier it become, at first it feels like you wont be able to do it.. but all she needed is a "trigger" to say thats it. Which probably won't be that hard to find in a place where the media and the people around her both inflicted emotional suffering daily. 

Probably because Kazuki died so that she could live.

If she were to commit suicide, her friend's sacrifice would have been in vain don't you think ?

Yeah, I am pretty sure the guilt itself was the reason why she kept going, as an punishment of sorts.

Make sense. Thats it then Vokoca, the suffering. I think I remember something like that.

If she were to take the life that Kasumi had died to save, then Kasumi would have died in vain. Amane realized this and decided that instead of taking her own life and destroying that sacrifice, she would live on, forever remembering the hell that her and her friends lived through as a punishment and a memorial to them all, especially Kasumi.

Pretty sure the reason was to atone for her being the cause of Kazuki's death.  "Punishment" as she refers to it.  Consider even the "good" ending epilogue -- though, in a sense, I don't really consider it as a strict good end, since even though she loves Yuuji, she still has that desire to be punished for surviving and never really seems to come fully to terms with it.  While realistic (some people can never fully come to terms with things like that), I still prefer my fiction to have a bit more satisfactory conclusion in a "good" end.