Pokemon fans, rejoice!

Nosebleed

Thats a remake from the originals ruby and saphire right?

That's the speculation.

Although the trailer does say "A new world" so it's a bit dubious, but it'll probably be a remake just like Leaf Green/Fire Red and Heart Gold/Soul Silver. Which is great in my opinion, the 3rd gen is one of my favorites.

We haven't seen this commercial on TV yet in my country. But it looks promising for me. But are those forms their mega evolutions or just a upgraded design?

Hope it won't be just a remake, I love to discover new maps!

The last one i play/buy was the Hearth Gold/Soul Silver, I bought it because the first gold/silver was one of my favourites childhood games, i really enjoy then, it brings me a bunch of nice memories playing pokemon on school and such. May not be too late to re-engage the pokemon fever, I'll keep an eye on it.

We haven't seen this commercial on TV yet in my country. But it looks promising for me. But are those forms their mega evolutions or just a upgraded design?

Hope it won't be just a remake, I love to discover new maps!

Pretty sure it's just the design, If you look at Groundon and Kyogre's designs they're just like that in shape except in here it looks like they're glowing so they might have added that as a special effect which looks cool to me.

Mega evolutions change shapes as far as I know. Though it'd be really cool if they added megas in this.

I heard about this earlier today, really looking forward to this. I'm guessing they mean they'll make it 3D (like in X and Y) by 'a new world'. It could also mean that the setting is years after (or before?) ruby/sapphire/emerald, as was the case with heart gold/soul silver.

Edit: about the 3D thing, the video states "Game in 2D, some parts also playable in 3D", so it'll be mostly 2D.

I heard about this earlier today, really looking forward to this. I'm guessing they mean they'll make it 3D (like in X and Y) by 'a new world'. It could also mean that the setting is years after (or before?) ruby/sapphire/emerald, as was the case with heart gold/soul silver.

That's what I'm hoping as well, I don't want the location to be different, I want to revesit my Hoenn.

I wonder if they'll also put in emerald's battle frontier. I really liked emerald's battle frontier (I had like 600 hours on emerald until I was stupid enough to delete my save file, a lesson I'll never forget), and it'd be interesting to see things like the battle pyramid and battle snake be remaked.

I'm so hyped right now, I've been waiting for this for so long. It'll probably only be a remake but it'd be really cool if they added some extra stuff like they did with FireRed and LeafGreen, it's very likely that they'll add some new mega evolutions since it's the new game changing feature.

One of the things I want to see remade is the room costumization feature.

I don't know who else liked it but I loved gaining items to furnish my secret hideout and I'd love to see some form of that in the remake, maybe even let you visit other people's rooms through wi-fi.

This would be so awesome, I think the secret hideout was one of the most entertaining things, actually, Hoenn as a whole was one of the most entertaining regions for me.

One of the things I want to see remade is the room costumization feature.

I don't know who else liked it but I loved gaining items to furnish my secret hideout and I'd love to see some form of that in the remake, maybe even let you visit other people's rooms through wi-fi.

When I was like 10 years old furnishing my room in Pokemon Sapphire was the shit!

I would love to see more mega evolution's. It would be cool to have it hooked up into the pokemon bank as well so you can trade between all generations of pokemon.

My biggest issue was the lack of hairstyles in X and Y. There were a decent amount of clothes but as far as the rest it just lacked.

Would also like to see some form of costumization but then again I want to see the original 3rd gen characters as 3D models so not sure how to feel if they made it so you can change your appearance.

When I found out about the RS remake this morning, I told my friend in my class who likes pokemon. He started hyperventilating. 

But, as Saphire was my first pokemon game, I'm super hyped for this game.