Visual Novel Society Recruitment

dfallengod

Japanese -> English Translators-

-> Either with experience or not—Must have the interpretation skills at least. Must be fluent in English, and at least comprehensive in Japanese. If you have experience attach your previous work with the e-mail, will save time. If you have no experience, we can try you out on a script.

Chinese -> English Translators-

-> Either with experience or not—Must have the interpretation skills at least. Must be fluent in English, and at least comprehensive in Chinese. If you have experience attach your previous work with the e-mail, will save time. If you have no experience, we can try you out on a script.

Other Positions:

Quality Checker/Editor

-> High English Proficiency Needed.

-> Great sense of imagination(lol)

Programmers

-> Knowledge either in all Visual Studio Program Languages (C/C++ is very much highly acceptable) or other languages.

Note: I will give you some guidelines and tutorial guide on how to be a Reverse Engineer(a.k.a: Visual Novel or Game Hacker) it very much easy to understand guide and also takes time to become a Reverse Engineer(Learn from it in firsthand).

Beta-Testers/Proof-Readers?

-> Meh, this is a easy job we don't mind this position because we can randomly choose anyone who lurks into our channel.

Visual Novel Society is not a translation group, Its a society which has great interest in visual novels and other stuff and contributes translations to the vn community. Its a free-to-join society.

Visual Novel Society will do a joint-up project(Like: 11eyes), A solo translation by the translator of vns and support projects of groups or a solo translation from a translator outside of vns(Currently: Yosuga no Sora of xilexio and his team).

For 11eyes Translator Recruitment

Must be at least N2 Japanese proficient(Gone to Japanese Class) or at least a level of N2 base on your own evaluation.

You be evaluated base on how well you can translate 11eyes. The level of 11eyes is difficult so an N2 person is much advisable.

Q: Why do you need chinese translators?

A: Basically there are tons of chinese release patches so we putting thought of using them for translation.

Thou it somewhat butchering. we take thought of the quality of the chinese translation by evaluating it.

We come let chn-eng translators try to translate 11eyes chinese version firsthand but it seems it still not we like to be expect.

Thou it can state the story but its has no feelings into it but when we try tenshin ranman it pretty much more better.

Though the quality drop by 15 or 10%, Clearly that only simple love-com or easy story is much more preferable if chn-eng example like "OREIMO" but need to be under supervise by a japanese tlchecker to fix the minor errors.

Q: What happen to 11eyes? is it dead?

A: No, Stalled atm. Thou our head Translator(Sabino) is clearly missing in action or hasn't came back, we still manage to contact him(via twitter only). I only got a statement that he wont drop the project and he has plans to continue it soon(but clearly we dont know when). Zky on the other hand has no interest in continuing to translate game by himself but its a diff story if someone is willing to translate the game. Atm we got our selves a new recruit but we haven't seen his recent works yet but his skills good to impress zky.

Q: Why are you interested in helping Yosuga no sora?

A: As I check the post of Aaeru, I put thought about of 3rd work to do of VNS. so I ask our translators opinion if they are interested in helping them out.

Zky haven't played the game so he check it first if its interesting and others thought of the same thing. but clearly they wouldn't mind I guess since its only

few lines away in some routes so we decided to help them out.

Q: You guys seem to be inactive since 11eyes has gone stalled, Do you have any other projects other than 11eyes?

A: Yes we do but we don't announce it in public yet. We already plan/work/start the projects we already put thought.

New Translators are free to open your project to us, we don't mind assisting you as long we can see your skills is enough to do your own translations.

If you not that skilled follow our translators advice and study hard your Japanese ^^. The evaluation is base of the game your planning to translate.

You are welcome to visit the visual novel society channel

the irc server is rizon and channel is #vnsociety.

Because in that channel we talk random stuff, do things out of whim, rampage, kill each other, stabbing one another, and so on and so forth but still we are a amazing crew. It depends on time if we like to chat. hahahahaha

Hey dfallengod id like to help.

Quality Checker/Editor

I can do that. Just let me know what I need to do and im in if you need me. Still recovering from surgury so for the next week or so i wont be that active. After that, Ill be back full time again. On medication at the moment so English is a little dulled lol.

Anyway, let me know if you want my help, it would be fun!!

Other Positions:

Quality Checker/Editor

just joined the forum recently an i am currently interested in any position i can help out of.. as i really enjoy reading good VN translations, i would like to share that experience to others.. please contact me if i can help.. thank you ^^

A society should have a facebook page, a twitter account and a website :P

you guys should pick a game every month and every member has to play that game in the month, at the end of the month you discuss what you played

*Bow*

Thank you for your applications for now I will inform if we need your assistance.

Visual Novel Society gathers freelance individuals.

A society should have a facebook page, a twitter account and a website :P/>

you guys should pick a game every month and every member has to play that game in the month, at the end of the month you discuss what you played

1. facebook page and twitter account is unnecessary to us :P because we think its not necessary.

2. we do have a website http://galgelovers.tk also blog http://vnsociety.wordpress.com

3. Aaeru you should know by now since you often lurk to our channel. We always talk about visual novels, games and random talks...so on..

so simply like one game per month and discuss is nothing, we can play many visual novels we want and we discuss it :P

4. Unlike Ammy and Tlwiki we are the weirdest society you ever meet (lol) but full of potential people.

The society consist of:

2 JP-ENG TLers + 1 new arrival

2 Highly skilled QC/Editor

1 BetaTester and can be a QC/Editor

3 CHN-ENG Tlers

1 still learning JP-ENG translator

1 me of course

• 3 weeks later...

Quality Checker/Editor

Beta-Testers/Proof-Readers?

-> Meh, this is a easy job we don't mind this position because we can randomly choose anyone who lurks into our channel.

I notice you already have a good number of QE/PF, but, if desired, I could help out in either of these aspects. I am also learning Japanese, but I just started recently, so that's still a long way off before I could be of any assistance in that respect. If you want to see examples of my proficiency, you can look at my blog, as it is all about my writing. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Chinese -> English Translators--> Either with experience or not—Must have the interpretation skills at least. Must be fluent in English, and at least comprehensive in Chinese. If you have experience attach your previous work with the e-mail, will save time. If you have no experience, we can try you out on a script.

Hi, Never did b4 any work but hoping can try

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I really want to question where are the newly applied editors.

and chinese -> english translators or TLCers.. I was hoping to meet them in the channel but they werent there..

except for alden_0023, right now we want the new editors to come to the channel asap..with zky and my presences

hope you all be there...

if you have hard time in using irc I prefer contact me in IM.

yahoo, skype, google talk, aim and msn

you can find it on my profile

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/user/2-dfallengod/

and for skype its d.fallen.god my username