solidbatman's Friday Night Streams

solidbatman

Next Friday Stream will be 1/31/2014 at about 10pm Eastern time and will last until I require sleep (4 hours or so). It'll be Kud up to bat and hopefully her route can hit a home run straight into my heart. Or just not be as stupid as Mio. Or maybe more stupid. Might be more entertaining like that. 

Next Friday Stream will be 1/31/2014 at about 10pm Eastern time and will last until I require sleep (4 hours or so). It'll be Kud up to bat and hopefully her route can hit a home run straight into my heart. Or just not be as stupid as Mio. Or maybe more stupid. Might be more entertaining like that. 

Omg. Baseball puns, in a VN where you play baseball.

I've already done the math and run the bases, it seems Kud won't strike out.

Oh man, I can't even tell how you will respond to it.

~wafu!

Annd i won't be there.

10pm is too late for me (5am GMT).

Guys is batman does the dance someone make sure to record it i don't care how. This is for the sake of science.

I'll be there. I might sleep before the stream starts .. Hm... Maybe

Annd i won't be there.

10pm is too late for me (5am GMT).

Guys is batman does the dance someone make sure to record it i don't care how. This is for the sake of science.

Yeah, I know it's late for a lot of people. Sadly, I can't do it earlier since I'll be at work. I might expand my stream days if the streams remain popular. 

Looking forward to it!  I should be able to make it, too. Thanks!