A question about Clannad Anime Vs VN

AMMSY

I know that it's not related, but, can you guys recommend some VN's like Clannad? Like, as sad as ~

[on topic] When I watched the anime, I cried two times - end of Fuuko's route and After Story "bad ending". I didn't think them depressing, and it's not a rule that you ~have~ to cry. Anyway, just watch, or read it, because it's a really good story after all.

I don't know if the VN is "sadder", since there are more details and situations, tho.

I know that it's not related, but, can you guys recommend some VN's like Clannad? Like, as sad as ~

[on topic] When I watched the anime, I cried two times - end of Fuuko's route and After Story "bad ending". I didn't think them depressing, and it's not a rule that you ~have~ to cry. Anyway, just watch, or read it, because it's a really good story after all.

I don't know if the VN is "sadder", since there are more details and situations, tho.

Little Busters! I found the visual novel of Little Busters so much better than the VN for Clannad. Narcissu is also pretty sad as well as the endings to a few of the more well known Vns

Definitely Little Busters! if you haven't already, or if you like Tomoyo, give Tomoyo After a try.  ^_^

They're not as sad, but these 2 have the best after stories surpassing that of Clannad. And yes, Clannad's VN is sadder than its anime in every way.

Anything else from KEY, really. Little Busters! is really good, as people said, Kanon isn't bad either.Even if Rewrite is very different in terms of story focus from KEY's other works, it still has all the feels.

Hoshizora no Memoria is also in a similar vein, but I would recommend that only after the KEY stuff, it isn't that impressive.

Hoshizora no Memoria is also in a similar vein, but I would recommend that only after the KEY stuff, it isn't that impressive.

I would argue, but it's best to just leave it to the person to see for himself. There's a reason Hoshimemo is one of the most popular VNs.

You can always drop it if you don't like it.