1914: The Great War [End]

Aniki

?

What's suposed to be brilliant? Are you refering to the move? The roleplay? My incopetency?

(By the way, what you just said is a sarcastic catchphrase of mine :P)

I'm always sincere. I was amused by your glorious story.

From the North, word comes of a relief force. Bringing new armoured units and fresh soldiers.

Kendjin's Empire joins the UK

Welcome, Kendjin-kun. What are your first orders?

(Sadly, I won't be able to update the game until Saturday)

Option 1: (if possible)

We attack the southern part of England where the dreaded french have invaded, attempting to claim back our lands

Arriving at the front lines, the newly fresh faced soldiers attach their bayonets and charge into the enemy lands, though good men are lost on these days, we are able to push back the front line, we hope to soon clear our lands of the French, but by the looks in the eyes of the men, we know they have not finished with us, the men ready for the counter push and hope we weather the incoming storm.

Attack 4+(43/10)(4) = 8

From the North, word comes of a relief force. Bringing new armoured units and fresh soldiers.

Clad in Red garb, with long rifles and bayonets at the ready, they look to engage in the fight, to expand the homeland of the United Kingdom and to free those lesser nations of the burden of leadership

Kendjin's 4th joins the UK

Though we question why Edinburgh, was renamed to Edimburgh.

Blame Edgar, he was the one who wrote that. And welcome aboard. We need anything we can get!

Option 1: (if possible)

We attack the southern part of England where the dreaded french have invaded, attempting to claim back our lands

Option 2 if I can't attack French occupied England

Arriving at Dover, the 4th mount into the landing craft and set sail for the north-westerly tip of France. Deciding that it was needed to cut off the blasted french from our soil, we dock and attack the local militia.

Option 1 is possible. In fact, that's what Tiago-kun's been doing for a few days...

Atlantic Ocean, near the Spanish Coast
 The command ship of the Irish Fleet
November 1914

"Major Kendjin, regarding your last message, I shall start by congratulating you on taking command of the British Defence Force, the 4th. 
Now, and more importantly, I must admit that the unification proposal being accepted by His Majesty is a rather surprising but, undoubtedly, necessary measure.
As you know, I am currently with the invasion force in Spain, so I will not be able to attend the conference in Berlin for the unification of the allied nations forces. 
I have, however, one request. I cannot stress this enough, but you must make it clear that the union of our forces and countries is strictly an emergency measure for the war.

With my sincerest regards,
                                            Field Marshal  Tiago Varela

P.S. My Butler was saying that I can't name things for the life of me, tell me your opinion, 'Holy European Empire' is an excellent temporary name for the alliance of our nations, right?"

- Tiago... Is that supposed to be an official document? - Said the Butler, after hearing Tiago read it aloud.

- Certainly, Edgar. It's got my signature, just that makes it official. - Answered Tiago, Tea cup in one hand and a telegram in the other.

- ...Sometimes I wonder how you got all the way up to Field Marshal... 
Anyhow, from what Major Kendjin's telegram said, the countries of the allied nations have decided to hold a conference in Berlin to unify all of our troops and countries as a temporary measure against the French. Is that correct? 

- Indeed it is. I'm kind of interested in knowing how it'll all go. Supposedly our countries will form one in an effort to stop the French, but it was way too sudden. Even last week we had no idea this was going to happen. And I'm at the top of the top, I'm supposed to know these things!

- Yeah, you're supposed to, but the way you react like it's the first time you've heard of it everytime I bring a report would suggest someone's not doing their job...

- Quite so, the courier is a lazy lass who never brings anything on time, I need to rely on you as my source of information.

- And of course, you don't go out of your way to find out about the news yourself, do you?

- Oh, you're gonna bring them later anyway, Edgar. Why bother! I'll be retiring after the war. Do you think anyone cares if I'm doing my job?

- How exactly do you plan on retiring being only 43 years old? And no, this war will not last 20 years. We'd all be done in by then.

- Silence! Don't you see I'm busy planning the 2nd "Spanish reconquista"?! 

- Alright. How long do you think it'll take?

- 2 months at most. Our troops won't be able to advance in the meantime.

- So, the French will probably use that as an opportunity to Bulldoze over us... We should send our armies to Germany, we'll all be one big army soon enough. I'll write a telegram to Germany and give the orders to the boys back home.

- You do that.

And so, a new chapter was about to begin for the war. The Allied countries would unite to fight the French, and after the war, independence should be reconstituted to everyone involved.

A Formal announcement from the countries of the Holy Alliance:

Atlantic Ocean, near the Spanish Coast
 The command ship of the Irish Fleet
November 1914

"Major Kendjin, regarding your last message, I shall start by congratulating you on taking command of the British Defence Force. 
Now, and more importantly, I must admit that the unification proposal being accepted by His Majesty is a rather surprising but, undoubtedly, necessary measure.
As you know, I am currently with the invasion force in Spain, so I will not be able to attend the conference in Berlin for the unification of the allied nations forces. 
I have, however, one request. I cannot stress this enough, but you must make it clear that the union of our forces and countries is strictly an emergency measure for the war.

With my sincerest regards,
                                            Field Marshal  Tiago Varela

P.S. My Butler was saying that I can't name things for the life of me, tell me your opinion, 'Holy European Empire' is an excellent temporary name for the alliance of our nations, right?"

- Tiago... Is that supposed to be an official document? - Said the Butler, after hearing Tiago read it allowed.

- Certainly, Edgar. It's got my signature, just that makes it official. - Answered Tiago, Tea cup in one hand and a telegram in the other.

- ...Sometimes I wonder how you got all the way up to Field Marshal... 
Anyhow, from what Major Kendjin's telegram said, the countries of the allied nations have decided to hold a conference in Berlin to unify all of our troops and countries as a temporary measure against the French. Is that correct? 

- Indeed it is. I'm kind of interested in knowing how it'll all go. Supposedly our countries will form one in an effort to stop the French, but it was way too sudden. Even last week we had no idea this was going to happen. And I'm at the top of the top, I'm supposed to know these things!

- Yeah, you're supposed to, but the way you react like it's the first time you've heard of it everytime I bring a report would suggest someone's not doing their job...

- Quite so, the courier is a lazy lass who never brings anything on time, I need to rely on you as my source of information.

- And of course, you don't go out of your way to find out about the news yourself, do you?

- Oh, you're gonna bring them later anyway, Edgar. Why bother! I'll be retiring after the war. Do you think anyone cares if I'm doing my job?

- How exactly do you plan on retiring being only 43 years old? And no, this war will not last 20 years. We'd all be done in by then.

- Silence! Don't you see I'm busy planning the 2nd "Spanish reconquista"?! 

- Alright. How long do you think it'll take?

- 2 months at most. Our troops won't be able to advance in the meantime.

- So, the French will probably use that as an opportunity to Bulldoze over us... We should send our armies to Germany, we'll all be one big army soon enough. I'll write a telegram to Germany and give the orders to the boys back home.

- You do that.

And so, a new chapter was about to begin for the war. The Allied countries would unite to fight the French, and after the war, independence should be reconstituted to everyone involved.

A Formal announcement from the countries of the Holy Alliance:

"The Greater German Empire, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and the Swedish Empire will use the month of November to form a unification.
This is an emergency situation to fight off the French, once the war has ended (end of the game), all nations shall be reconstituted their liberty."

Here are some details about the new country.
Name: "Holy European Union" 
Colour: Purple (should this colour be unavailable, red will do)

This will be everyone's but the ottoman's move for tomorrow. This was mutually agreed by all the members of the Alliance.

Ahh my apologies. I thought you were announcing that for today.

It wouldn't have worked since everyone but Ohiowar made their move. I'm making this especially clear since I don't want the same issue with Germany invading Serbia happening again. (We technically lost 1 move in the middle of all that, the Austrian move)

TELEGRAM

To: The Coalition Against France

About your request for the "Holy European Union," you cannot unify a country twice in one game. We are speaking of the Greater German Empire, here. Unifying twice is a direct violation of the 1815 Congress of Vienna, which directly states that main powers in Europe must have a balanced size to remain at peace even after the war.

Besides, it was already too unrealistic to see Germany and Austria-Hungary unite. It's much more unlikely for the United Kingdom to join the Swedish Empire. No one there enjoyed the Viking Invasions of Britain.

Despite what I said about England and Sweden, the two nations may still unite at this point. You will gain the same penalty as what Greater Germany received during their unification.

I will still be unable to update the map until 1914 December. Please take this moment to enjoy some roleplaying and such. We hope you are all in good health, especially the neutral nations.

Swiss War Overseer,

~Aniki

PS: The French Empire and the Russian Empire wish to unite into the Revolutionary Union. We have allied ourselves with the Bolsheviks and despite the recent assassination of Lenin, the Tsar is willing to unite the nation in communism.

German-in-exile French Foreign Revolutionary Legion General, German Front Marshall General 

~Aniki

just a random qeustion if we unite with russia wont we get the russian penalty?

cuz that would make sense since we would turn russian-french.

also iam going to liberate greece from krill.

DXOTSHW.png

THE GREAT WAR IS OVER

truce-football.jpg

Soldiers of the French Commission and Holy Alliance playing football in celebration of the truce.

Greetings, Commission and Coalition leaders

It is December 1914, and a truce has been called between the two great alliances. The Swiss War Convention and the representatives of each nation had agreed to cease all fighting on all fronts. All nations have been demilitarised, and the nations are protected by the United European Peacekeepers composed of Canadian soldiers, lead by Swiss generals.

The Swiss War Convention shall announce any upcoming warfare. We thank you all in your participation in this inglorious massacre.

Swiss War Overseer

~Aniki

Xny6u00.png

Soldiers of the French Commission and Holy Alliance playing football in celebration of the truce.

Just so you know : The french team won, just sayin.