Visual Novel/Manga that deserve an Anime and etc BooM?

SkyKing

School Rumble (anime) -> Visual Novel

Mx0, The Breaker and Alive the Final Evolution (Manga) -> Anime

Muv-Luv(Visual Novel) -> Proper anime series

Kingdom Hearts(Video Game) -> Visual Novel, anime and boom. jk lol

I was making this thread before but this laptop of mine shut off -_-;

This thread was inspired from DimDito's thread "Anime's that deserve a second season" so BOOM~

Psyren.

Rewrite.
Magico.
The Breaker/TB: New Waves (manwha though).
Noblesse (webtoon though :C).

All manga after this point D:!

Akumetsu (great manga).
Dendrobates (the same as above).
Yamada-kun to seven nin no maho.
Apocarypse no toride.
Hibi chouchou.
Hajimete no Aku (<3).
Hungry Joker.
Bonnouji.

Neon Genesis Evangelion (anime or manga) -> VN

My god. I'd kill to make this a reality. I mean sure they had Girlfriend of Steel but they could have done a lot better. You could totally have Final Fantasy style gameplay with the EVAs VS Angels. And Rei and Shinji could finally get together (which is what I've been waiting for!!!). It has plenty of other routes too (Misato, Asuka, Mari, Class Rep, Ritsuko, maybe even a Kaworu one). You could even do something with the alternative universes from the last episode of the anime or one of the spin-off mangas. There are limitless possibilities, which i why it wont happen. Sigh. I guess i'll just be content with the new movies and spin-offs :(

Also would love to see Anohana (anime) -> VN

I havent finished the anime but i think the concept is all there and could be a real tearjerker. Could maybe add some plot elements from Hoshizora no Memoria.

Dead girl coming back to life and what not.

i see a lot of potential in this one as well.

otaku no musume-san

a otaku finds out the only girl he ever slept with (and only once) got pregnant when nine years later his daughter shows up forcing him to adapt to life as a father of a lil girl. its very funny, and heart warming and id love to see a good studio adapt it and seeing as its finished its print run they could adapt the whole series with out waiting for the mangaka to play catch up.

otaku no musume-san

a otaku finds out the only girl he ever slept with (and only once) got pregnant when nine years later his daughter shows up forcing him to adapt to life as a father of a lil girl. its very funny, and heart warming and id love to see a good studio adapt it and seeing as its finished its print run they could adapt the whole series with out waiting for the mangaka to play catch up.

Oh my god, this. I read that manga, and it was really good (although, being the romance lover that I am, I would've liked another kind of ending with the mangaka girl xD)