• Tachibana Marika
    • Tsugumi Seichirou
    • Onodera Haru
    • Kanakura Yui
    • Miyamoto Ruri
    • Paula McCoy
    • Fuu-chan (Ourd lord and savior)

This poll is closed to new votes

I just rescinded my previous vote and gave it to Yui. She deserves at least one. 

Unfaithful. 

Hopefully we get back to the plot next chapter. It's been a while since we've had any real developments.

I'm not hoping for anything good next chapter, but it would indeed be nice if we can return to the main heroine: locket-chan.

Well the arcs they adapted were pretty funny, I'll give them that, but don't expect any meaningful story progression when you watch it.

The first part of the OVA is an arc focusing on Ruri.

The second part of the OVA is the New Years chapter which is pretty funny but in the end doesn't really amount to much, story wise.

Even season 2 won't give us any story progression. This is Nisekoi after all.

And I just noticed there's going to be a 2nd OVA in February, my bad, it wasn't announced when I watched the first one.

Well the arcs they adapted were pretty funny, I'll give them that, but don't expect any meaningful story progression when you watch it.

The first part of the OVA is an arc focusing on Ruri.

The second part of the OVA is the New Years chapter which is pretty funny but in the end doesn't really amount to much, story wise.

Even season 2 won't give us any story progression. This is Nisekoi after all.

And I just noticed there's going to be a 2nd OVA in February, my bad, it wasn't announced when I watched the first one.

Will Nisekoi season 2 have more story progression than Chuunibyo season 2? I liked that season, but I felt like it didn't really go anywhere. Though, I mainly watch Nisekoi for the situations and characters and not so much the story.

Will Nisekoi season 2 have more story progression than Chuunibyo season 2? I liked that season, but I felt like it didn't really go anywhere. Though, I mainly watch Nisekoi for the situations and characters and not so much the story.

No, it will have just about the same amount of progression as Chuunibyou season 2, the only major progress that might happen is if they adapt the arc where Raku had amnesia and even that "progress" is debateable since he's still a useless dense brick wall after it, unless they go full on anime original which I doubt but just throwing it out there.

What i personally am predicting for Nisekoi season 2 is:

1st arc - Chitoge's mother's arc, one of the arcs that developed Chitoge's character the most

2nd arc - Introducing Paula and her shennanigans

3rd arc - Haru's arc, they'll introduce Haru and likely adapt her first arc to the point where she at least begins to like Raku (she only falls in love with him on like chapter 100)

4th and last arc - Raku's amnesia arc where they figure out a bunch of stuff related to Keylock-san which is actually relevant to the plot.

And you'll be left with a cliffhanger end, as usual.

No, it will have just about the same amount of progression as Chuunibyou season 2, the only major progress that might happen is if they adapt the arc where Raku had amnesia and even that "progress" is debateable since he's still a useless dense brick wall after it, unless they go full on anime original which I doubt but just throwing it out there.

1st arc - Chitoge's mother's arc, one of the arcs that developed Chitoge's character the most

3rd arc - Haru's arc, they'll introduce Haru and likely adapt her first arc to the point where she at least begins to like Raku (she only falls in love with him on like chapter 100)

4th and last arc - Raku's amnesia arc where they figure out a bunch of stuff related to Keylock-san which is actually relevant to the plot.

Oh, well its fine. Story progression is certainly welcome, but not getting much wouldn't kill the anime for me. I haven't read the manga, but the Raku amnesia arc sounds pretty neat. If its animated in the second season, I'm looking forward to it.

I'm not hoping for anything good next chapter, but it would indeed be nice if we can return to the main heroine: locket-chan.

It would be nice indeed if we actually heard anything about the locket. It's just been silently forgotten for the longest time.

Locket-chan for best girl?

I'm hoping that's what they actually do for season 2. I'm especially waiting for that 3rd arc to happen.

I'm still Haru's only vote...

It would be nice indeed if we actually heard anything about the locket. It's just been silently forgotten for the longest time.

Locket-chan for best girl?

Yes. Obviously.

It will save the series.

I'm hoping that's what they actually do for season 2. I'm especially waiting for that 3rd arc to happen.

I'm still Haru's only vote...

Don't worry. If there was a vote for the Onodera household, I'd choose that.

Don't worry. If there was a vote for the Onodera household, I'd choose that.

I almost agreed with that until I realized I'm not that big a fan of Kosaki. I don't hate her or anything, but she's just to timid for my liking.

Strange thing is that I don't really care for Marika for the exact opposite reason.

I don't like any of the girls in particular, not the main ones at least. But I quite like Paula and Ruri (can't help my lolicon spirit, I guess :P), mainly Ruri, since she's a kuudere (I think?).

I don't look at Ruri as a loli though...

I can understand the love for Paula. <3

I almost agreed with that until I realized I'm not that big a fan of Kosaki. I don't hate her or anything, but she's just to timid for my liking.

Strange thing is that I don't really care for Marika for the exact opposite reason.

But that's the exact reason why I like her!

I like Marika for the opposite reason though...