Cereal or Milk. Which goes first?

Nosebleed

31 members have voted

1. 1. When preparing cereal, which do you pour first into the bowl?

• Cereal
    • Milk

This poll is closed to new votes

maybe i just needed a drink before getting ready for work and a cup worth of vodka did the trick plus i always had a few half gallon bottles of the cheap charcoal filter vodkas sitting in my fridge anyway but never any milk now that i think about it, good thing my drunk ass dident get killed on the job my foreman woulda been pissed

At least I'd use a sweeter drink. I can't stand bitterness, especially not in the morning. Your mornings must have been fun

At least I'd use a sweeter drink. I can't stand bitterness, especially not in the morning. Your mornings must have been fun

not really i was a pretty miserable guy hence all the drinking. and i love bitter things they taste good and make me smile a lil when i taste them for the first time that day thats why i drink coffee everyday

why kind of yogurt, Greek, strained,active culture,goat milk based etc etc...?

Best yoghurt depends on the cereal, for sweeter ones a plain fat natural yoghurt is preferred by me, if the cereals aren't that sweet you could try vanilla or strawberry taste yoghurt for example.

Best yoghurt depends on the cereal, for sweeter ones a plain fat natural yoghurt is preferred by me, if the cereals aren't that sweet you could try vanilla or strawberry taste yoghurt for example.

i may try this vanilla is my fave and i dont eat sweetend cereals so this would be a interesting thing to try ill get some next week when i go shopping