Fuwanovel League of Legends Thread

shcboomer

New is bad! I like the old one more! It had more character! *cries*

It's not that bad I guess, just feels weird.

The colors are flatter and the textures are really smooth. Things got less vibrant, but the jungle monsters are pretty artsy now

I kinda like it, it reminds me a little of Borderlands with how cartoonish everything looks.  The only things I hate about patch 4.20 is Kalista and the updated UI; the buff icons are in the bottom left now.  So hard to even see them anymore.

I'm just really sick of seeing and playing against Kalistas.  Usually play APCs or ADCs, so she kinda screws with my champs.  Made a Kalista ragequit, though, after she repeatedly wandered off into the jungle late-game by herself and was destroyed over and over again, so that was a good laugh.  Felt bad for her team, though; she basically let them 4v5 and just farmed most of the game.

Recently got back into using TF - feels nice to return to my comfort zone after trying other stuff for so long.

Also, I'm surprised I'm not on the OP list, this sounds like something I'd have posted in long ago o_O

Server - NA

Zodai on both forum and in-game.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kind of amazed, I did pretty well as Lux against an Ahri.  I usually do pretty bad against Ahris as Lux.  Prolly didn't hurt that we also had a Morg and a Nunu.  We'd bind people while he was ulting...it was beautiful...absolutely no coordination, either, just soloqueue luck and the standard chat.

Also ROTFLstomped with Annie mid.  I love Annie mid, people think she sucks until you Flash + Tibbers, and they get 100-0'd.  Just so satisfying.  A fed Annie is a scary Annie.

I'm kind of amazed, I did pretty well as Lux against an Ahri.  I usually do pretty bad against Ahris as Lux.  Prolly didn't hurt that we also had a Morg and a Nunu.  We'd bind people while he was ulting...it was beautiful...absolutely no coordination, either, just soloqueue luck and the standard chat.

Also ROTFLstomped with Annie mid.  I love Annie mid, people think she sucks until you Flash + Tibbers, and they get 100-0'd.  Just so satisfying.  A fed Annie is a scary Annie.

You gotta use Team Builder and get repeatedly kicked for being non-meta until someone finally doesn't care.  Then you gotta get a few early kills and snowball so you're not just a glorified stun dispenser.  I've been playing Annie more often than Lux simply because she's more reliable, and she has fewer bad matchups.  Akali mid?  No problem.  Ult covers her entire Shroud.  Stun that bitch under your turret, easy mid win.  Hello, Fizz, trying to dive?  Eat a stunning fireball to the face.  LB?  lol  Stunned at worst possible moment.  Eat fire.

this is like me going ap sion mid(/top if i get kicked to much).

all you need is a team that just doesn't give a fock what you do.

still needless to say ap sion is fun cuz all you do is spam e with 40% cd.

Not quite than non-meta, but ever since Season 3-4 most people only think of Annie as a support, and because of that think that she's a crap mid laner and/or underestimate her potential as a burst mage.  It usually ends up taking longer to get a queue where you aren't kicked, but it's not that bad.  She's actually great against any mid lane assassin with stupid amounts of mobility.

How well did everyone get along in game? I always avoid these types of games because of how ugly I see some people become.

Personally I find that it depends, for the most part a large majority of the games players are silent, they only communicate with pings, it's usually not to bad. However because most of these players are quite when you do have a shit person they seem loud as hell because well they usually will not shut up. The game has a very fun little feature that you use when any of these people appear in your game called the mute button. At any time in game just hit tab to look at the player list in game, and right next to their name is a button that will mute them. Since I don't care to see what most people have to say in game as soon as a negative comment is made by someone in game I simply mute them so that I will not have to deal with it further.

Personally I find that it depends, for the most part a large majority of the games players are silent, they only communicate with pings, it's usually not to bad. However because most of these players are quite when you do have a shit person they seem loud as hell because well they usually will not shut up. The game has a very fun little feature that you use when any of these people appear in your game called the mute button. At any time in game just hit tab to look at the player list in game, and right next to their name is a button that will mute them. Since I don't care to see what most people have to say in game as soon as a negative comment is made by someone in game I simply mute them so that I will not have to deal with it further.

Sometimes the match just get too intense, so I need some good laughs from watching people raging and banging each other while having popcorn  :ph34r:

You gotta use Team Builder and get repeatedly kicked for being non-meta until someone finally doesn't care.  Then you gotta get a few early kills and snowball so you're not just a glorified stun dispenser.  I've been playing Annie more often than Lux simply because she's more reliable, and she has fewer bad matchups.  Akali mid?  No problem.  Ult covers her entire Shroud.  Stun that bitch under your turret, easy mid win.  Hello, Fizz, trying to dive?  Eat a stunning fireball to the face.  LB?  lol  Stunned at worst possible moment.  Eat fire.

Am still not that good, so trying to time Annie's passive stun right. I screw up in the most important parts of the game though. I guess I need to play more.

Am still not that good, so trying to time Annie's passive stun right. I screw up in the most important parts of the game though. I guess I need to play more.

I've started screwing it up too, after Riot moved the buff bar to the bottom left corner and shrunk the buff icons  >.>  So much harder to see them now, really bad idea.

Pro-tip: if you press the "S" key, your champ stops auto-attacking.  It's really helpful if you're an ADC trying to last hit.  Also...turn on smart-casting, it's too useful not to use.