What TV shows/movies are you watching right now/plan to watch?

eclipsezero

Pretty sure there are peeps here who watch other things as well.

Things I am watching myself:
Supernatural(Season 2 ATM) - Goddamn love this show <3

Almost Human

Shows on hold ATM(Until I finish my Supernatural marathon):
Continuum(Finished season 1)

Arrow(Same as above)

Defiance

Castle(Season 3 I think)(Everyone loves Nathan Fillon. Everyone. If you don't, you will. THERE IS NO ESCAPE!)

Broadchurch

Elementary

Fringe

Falling Skies

Person of Interest

Xuan Yuan Sword

Shows I am waiting on:
Game of Thrones

Doctor Who(AKA known as the best damn show in the universe D: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Blf073f2Lc

I expect more Tucker parodies once the show begins again :3

Orphan Black

Sherlock

Movies I plan to watch:
Thor 2

That's all of the top of my head, possibly more I can't remember ATM.

Hm I only watch Game of Thrones every year so waiting for next season and also I usually have 1 other series to go with that for that year. For the past years it always was Breaking Bad but that has now finished and as such I picked up True Detective this year.

As for movies, last one I saw was the new batman, that's all.

Hm I only watch Game of Thrones every year so waiting for next season and also I usually have 1 other series to go with that for that year. For the past years it always was Breaking Bad but that has now finished and as such I picked up True Detective this year.

As for movies, last one I saw was the new batman, that's all.

Is True Detective worth watching? One can always use more mystery/detective series >3>~

I've never really got hooked by american TV series. I've always been told some of them were the pinacle of creation, and I'm going to try some more whenever I get tired of anime, but so far I've never been really convinced.

On another note, I recently got started on Doctor Who and it's really good.

Overall, there's nothing that stands out in the directing, or the writing, or the production value, but what makes it so good are the concepts. Every episode have an absolutely awesome concept, covering every aspects of science-fiction. It's brilliant. Really. It really has the look of the ultimate series for science-fiction nerds.

That, and the characters of the Doctor and his assistant are always really good.

I pretty much gave up on action movies and TV shows after I started watching anime, and bisade that it would be pretty hard to find a good action movie that I didn't already seen as I have watched over 2000 action movies and 100+ action tv shows.

True, I still plan on finishing Vampire Diaries and Game of Thrones someday, but I won't be watching them before they finish airing witch will probably take a few years at least.

The only live action I keep up with is Doctor Who. I use to watch How I Met Your Mother but I kind of just stopped watching it, I may finish it up sometime in the future. I was actually going to start Breaking Bad last night but it was 3am and I didn't want to get really into a series and destroy my sleeping schedule.

I watch a a variety of stuff, just gonna name a few series/movies: Breaking Bad, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, House of Cards, Perception, Suits, Family Guy, The Simpsons, The Walking Dead, Workaholics, Sherlock. I plan to watch: True Detective, Sons of Anarchy, Band of Brothers, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and A Clockwork Orange. These are the movies/series that came out of the top of my head.

• 2 weeks later...

Phone (2002)

2e1ahp4.jpg

Drama, Horror, Mystery

After writing a series of articles about pedophilia, the journalist Ji-won receives threatening calls on her cellular and she changes her number. Her close friend Ho-jung and her husband Chang-hoon invite Ji-won to move to their house in Bang Bae that is empty and closed. When the young daughter of her friends Young-Su answers a phone call in her mobile phone, the girl screams and changes her behavior, feeling a great attraction for her father and rejecting her mother. Meanwhile Ji-won receives weird phone calls and sees and listens to a teenager playing Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata" on the piano. After investigating her phone number, Ji-won discovers that the original owner of the number, Jin-hee, had vanished and the two next owners of the number have mysteriously died in unusual circumstances. Her further investigation about Jin-hee discloses that the teenager was absolutely disturbed with her obsessive love for a man that had broken the relationship with her, and later she unravels dark and tragic secrets about the fate of Jin-hee.

Youtube Full Movie Link with ENG Subs

Just to add a few more shows

George Lopez

My wife and Kids

Martin

The Big Bang Theory

Family Matters

That 70's Show

Spongebob Squarepants (don't hate)

The Walking Dead (latest season is ass so far)

Everybody loves Raymond

Everybody Hates Chris

Family Guy

American Dad

Aqua Teen Hunger Force and all the other name changes which i forgot

Robot Chicken (used to)

The Mighty Boosh

The Boondocks (you guys need to watch this)

Fear Factor

My Little Pony (again don't hate plz)

Friends

Teen Wolf

How i met your mother

South Park (you need to watch this if you do not already.)

I have many more but this is what i can think up right now

i have a major problems with asian movies. i got no fucking idea whats going on. they all look the same and i dont who is saying what. so cunfusing

the movie phone was one of those super confusing ones. WHO is the ghost WHO is the main protagonist and WHO the side characters

god damn :lol:

I watch a lot of sitcoms, I'll only list shows that are still running, whether currently airing or not.

Community

How I Met Your Mother

2 Broke Girls

The Big Bang Theory (pretty much "junk food" type television, but I still get a good laugh out of it.)

Bob's Burgers

The Simpsons

American Dad

Family Guy

Archer

South Park

A Game of Thrones

Need to catch up on the latest seasons of :  The League, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Dexter, Hero Corp(French)

I also like some French and French Canadian TV shows, but I'm not really watching any specific one at the moment.  Last French show I really enjoyed from the top of my head is Eric Judor's Platane, which I found both hilarious and rather original.

finished kokuhaku (2010)

Drama, Mystery Thriller

A psychological thriller of a grieving mother turned cold-blooded avenger with a twisty master plan to pay back those who were responsible for her daughter's death.

i did not like it at all, there was to much talking, but the movie is highly rated, seems like people are into that