VNs With Gameplay

Zenophilious

Finished Soukoku , i liked it 

Just didn't appreciate the fact that girls were raped by someone other than Syuya in the demon route

My greatest frustration from the demon route was about

Ernst having neither decent H-scenes nor her own route.

On a bright side, Grisel was a true bro :)

Aside from Soukoku I'd recomment Gin no toki no Corona - not because of gameplay but because of a very good story and excellent characters.

Finished Soukoku , i liked it 

Just didn't appreciate the fact that girls were raped by someone other than Syuya in the demon route

Didn't played Ikusa Megami Zero , and didn't finished yet kamidori but planning to do so when i will have time , i'm also thinking to play Madou Koukaku ( seems really good ). 

For sengoku hime series , Can i understand the story if i start with the 4 and 5 ? Will i not miss important parts of the story ? 

Damn, Looks like i'm gonna suffer in Demon Route

Same Question with waies, I wanted to play sengoku hime

From my experience playing 1-3, the Sengoku Hime series is essentially a series of remakes with iterative refinements to the gameplay system and new storylines.  You'll be fine starting with the latest title.  As Clephas said, I would steer clear of 1+2; the game drags on as your empire grows, and I couldn't finish a playthrough of either due to this.  3 ended before my patience wore out.  Haven't played 4 or 5 yet.

The Sengoku Hime series are all based in the same era, and it is more gameplay-focused than story-focused.  They are not sequels in the sense of being in chronological order, but rather in that the later ones have gameplay and visual improvements, as well as different stories for the various factions you can lead.  5 tends to have more 'on the rails' stories.  In particular, your progression with the Oda will be pretty scripted, as the story is written in a very particular manner. 

Incidentally, ignore the Sangoku Hime series... gameplay and story both suck.

Edit:  5 is more story-heavy than 4, but as a result, your first steps with each of the factions are always scripted.  You can only attack certain areas until you've conquered them, which opens up more to be conquered.  4 has several factions that are unscripted and where you basically just conquer freely... but in exchange, the basic difficulty level for surviving is harder.  You have to move fast to keep from getting overwhelmed by Miyoshi or Hojo (the two groups most likely to conquer the mainland if you start out far away from them).

thx will play it then after finish bunny black series 

My greatest frustration from the demon route was about

Ernst having neither decent H-scenes nor her own route.

On a bright side, Grisel was a true bro :)

Aside from Soukoku I'd recomment Gin no toki no Corona - not because of gameplay but because of a very good story and excellent characters.

Same thing for me , i wished ernst had better h scenes , also the dreamland was a really sad thing . It's just a dream so he will never remember his feelings for Atori , i wanted a route where Syuya and Atori could be together in hapiness. Well anyway my best Routes were Narumi route and Mehisha route

• 3 months later...