SDR2 Canceled -.-

Izuru

Just get one, they are quite cheap and have an awesome game library right now.

You forgot one essential thing for us poorfags

a natively working CFW.

There goes 2 of my most desired releases to the drain:

- Last chapter of Corpse party exclusive to the Vita

- Localization of Danganronpa 2 exclusive to the Vita.

You forgot one essential thing for us poorfags

a natively working CFW.

There goes 2 of my most desired releases to the drain:

- Last chapter of Corpse party exclusive to the Vita

- Localization of Danganronpa 2 exclusive to the Vita.

They just dumped a MC of Vita, so we might get a CFW that doesn't need us buying games in about 1 and a half year, maybe... just maybe.

Guest hairybumslapper

Wait, so you're saying that soon it won't be the case that "Vita has no gaems"?

The system is two years old, dude. There are already plenty of games out now that justify a purchase of a vita.

The system is two years old, dude. There are already plenty of games out now that justify a purchase of a vita.

There's Persona and Zero Escape and that's about it. :P

This is what happens when you browse /v/ too much. WiiU still has no gaems though

Good thing I don't browse /v/ then. :D

Depending on where you live, this kind of thing can get really expensive (the PS4 is at 4000$ here, people).

There are people translating SDR2 on youtube. Chapter one/prologue is in this channel

and chapter 2 (and 3, which is currently being tld) is here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLifeliketextube/videos?flow=grid&view=1

Its a good thing that localizers are finally stepping up to the plate. Sadly, some of you will get shafted, but thats going to be the case on anything that isn't free. I'm beginning to wonder if the VN community has gotten so used to relying on free fan tl, that they don't want it to change to official releases. 

Come To Think Of It How Much Is Vita? :3

Don't know how much is there but here in stores they're really big douches and only sell bundles not the console itself so I have to pay more because it comes with a game. Meaning the average retail price is around 280$. Without the bundle if I actually managed to find one it would probably sit around 200$ . I know it's not expensive in today's standards but it is for me as a poor unemployed person~

Don't know how much is there but here in stores they're really big douches and only sell bundles not the console itself so I have to pay more because it comes with a game. Meaning the average retail price is around 280$. Without the bundle if I actually managed to find one it would probably sit around 200$ . I know it's not expensive in today's standards but it is for me as a poor unemployed person~

I See Hahha Well Im Just An Highschooler So I Think I Need To Saved Money Hahhaha Or Get Another Trophy And Request It To My Dad :3

Well, a friend managed to buy a PSVita for a cheap price of 140$, it was used but by no means broken, it didn't come with any game but, come on, the first day he got it, he also bought some games at PSN and a 16 GB MC. But I think the normal price is a little higher.

Its a good thing that localizers are finally stepping up to the plate. Sadly, some of you will get shafted, but thats going to be the case on anything that isn't free. I'm beginning to wonder if the VN community has gotten so used to relying on free fan tl, that they don't want it to change to official releases. 

I'm not against localizations. But why not release a PSP version alongside? Why rely solely on the Vita? It's kind of trying to shove the system down our throats. That's what I despise.