Anime Spring 2014 chart.

Okami

After further research and the spring coming closer the charts seem to be fully up to date so I've pretty much decided all I'm going to watch:

Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season (I can go back to shipping my favorite couple of all time <3)

Akuma no Riddle (YURIIII)

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san (MOAR YURI)

Mekakucity Actors (Shaft's next piece of work, always worth checking out, I really liked the concept art too)
Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? (Cuteness level was over 9000, comedy and slice of life? sign me up)

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (This thing is getting so much hype for whatever reason so I want to check what all the fuss is about)

Isshuukan Friends (I love the concept of this. I really want to see how they are adapting it)

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou (The synopsis of this was so confusing that I really have to check it out)

No Game No Life (A story about a brother and a sister being utter NEETs and saving the world, sounded interesting when I first read it)

Date A Live II (Sequel to Date A Live)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara (Seems like a really big clone of a ton of other anime but meh, cute girls)

Aaaand that makes 11 which is totally my limit for each season. Hopefully none of these disappoint me too much.

Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season (I can go back to shipping my favorite couple of all time <3)

Akuma no Riddle (YURIIII)

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san (MOAR YURI)

Mekakucity Actors (Shaft's next piece of work, always worth checking out, I really liked the concept art too)

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? (Cuteness level was over 9000, comedy and slice of life? sign me up)

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (This thing is getting so much hype for whatever reason so I want to check what all the fuss is about)

Isshuukan Friends (I love the concept of this. I really want to see how they are adapting it)

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou (The synopsis of this was so confusing that I really have to check it out)

No Game No Life (A story about a brother and a sister being utter NEETs and saving the world, sounded interesting when I first read it)

Date A Live II (Sequel to Date A Live)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara (Seems like a really big clone of a ton of other anime but meh, cute girls)

Aaaand that makes 11 which is totally my limit for each season. Hopefully none of these disappoint me too much.

>No Jojo, no Mushishi

Go watch the first season of those and make some room in that list. Especially for Mushishi, it's really, really great.

>No Jojo, no Mushishi

Go watch the first season of those and make some room in that list. Especially for Mushishi, it's really, really great.

I probably should.

Considering at least 2 shows on the list aren't long series (5-10 min per episode) I might make room for Mushishi as I've heard it's really good.

I probably should.

Considering at least 2 shows on the list aren't long series (5-10 min per episode) I might make room for Mushishi as I've heard it's really good.

If you pay attention the entire time while you're watching it you'll find it really great like i did and if you don't then it's going to be really boring for you like my friend did. It's realllly good though.

• 2 weeks later...

So i just watched the first episode of Majin Bone, damn this reminds me of a mix up of Saint Seiya and Power Rangers lol. Anyways looks like this'll be a shounen similar to Saint Seiya from what i see, not too similar though. Now waiting for Hanamonogatari, Fairy Tail, And some other ones that look good.