For Love of a Genre: A list of great Chuuni games

Clephas

You should still play Bloody Rondo before Gensou no Idea... because

Luna and the protagonist's descendents play a central role in the plot, though they aren't protagonists or heroines.

wow, I couldnt tell, it looks like 2 completely different worlds. but do they have all their VNs take place in the same world setting?

They were released in technical chronological order... Luna gets a backhanded mention in Testament (through an ad campaign that is shown in precisely two scenes)... understand that Gensou no Idea is at least a century after the other two.

and for those who favor somewhat happy endings over the opposite ones, then you should probably refrain from playing shinigami no testament. drove me personally crazy at many points, as it happened at the very ending.

hahaha abit sad senor clephas, that could be a little missleading for some dudes, like you know

first you (mc) are the one who kills the 2 main heroines in their routes, so much to they lived happily ever after & then he ends up killing himself in the true ending....but yeah somewhat unavoidable

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh, sorry for bumping this thread first, but I think I'll give one chuuni games here. I didn't know if you like it or despise it, but here's Dengeki Stryker. The game had all chuuni element like superhero, childhood dream, philosophical question, and the hero was the center of everything (Might be wrong though). Just want to give my example here. Although if you already played it and find it bad, oh well. The opening was more chuuni sounding lol with Masaki Endoh singing.