Any recommendations on some loli eroge?

.treymor

Kinda against the rules, but as long we just talk about titles it should be ok. Yoru no Hitsuji is smth you can look up on VNDB.
Also recently Lovelab released Sugarful Tempering. Should be enough.

https://vndb.org/v20196

Explicit pictures, or fawning over loli characters will be moderated. Just asking for titles is ok.
Refer to these old rules: 

They apply until they get amended or edited. 

You might want to check out Sugar Sweet Temptation. While I'd not go as far as saying it's loli especially compared to some titles, two heroines certainly fall into the flat area and the other one is still petite.

Maitetsu seems quite good too with one of the main heroines being loli and apparently H-scenes for another are unlockable in a later mini route or something.

OniiKiss: Onii-chan, Where’s My Kiss? is out there too, but I'd not recommend it personally.

Edited by NookGaming

No, this is incorrect. Not a later Miniroute. There is a load of h scenes in the omake bonus menu, but they are not canon and not part of the main story, with the exception of one per route. Those are just for titillation purposes. All scenes are accessible via the off game menu, and whenever one unlocks you get a pop-up that is notifying you of them.

• 1 month later...

In case the OP still here or look at this thread, then the recommendations that I can give are something like Dracu Riot (Azusa), Primal x Hearts (Haruhi), Mashimaro (Ushio), and Senren Banka (Murasame and Koharu). Irotoridori is also good with the main heroine (Shinku) is one, although unfortunately it's still untranslated. I don't know if you already read those VNs, but nevertheless I hope my recommendations here will be helpful to you.

Edited by littleshogun