Hello everyone!

Tenshi

Hi! I am a 2D artist hoping to work on some cool projects, but overall I'm just a visual novel fan wanting to meet like-minded people.

Admittedly, I haven't played a VN in a while, but some of my favorites are, in no particular order, Ace Attorney, Dangonronpa, Zero Escape and Amnesia: Memories. Wikipedia even considers Professor Layton a visual novel but I don't know, I'll still mention it just in case. I'm probably forgetting something but I'm sure these already work as good examples.

If anyone wants to suggest some good VN I'd appreciate it, I love romance (particularly otome games), suspense, mystery and a good art style (which can be subjective, so don't think too much about it).

Nice to meet you all 😄

Edited by Tenshi

Hello, Hello!

Welcome to Fuwanovel! You're a 2D artist, that's pretty nice! You can actually post about yourself and you portfolio regarding that in our "Looking for Team" section. We'll encourage people to do that, so people looking for supplementary artists and other staff can find each other quickly.

Other than that, they are some common but classic favorites. Amnesia was actually my first VN ever, due to a former ex-gf being obsessed with Toma (and cages for that matter). If you need some suggestions for good VNs, I'd recommend Netghost, Neighbor, Shironagasu Island and ISLAND.

Will do, thanks for the advice 😄

And I'm not gonna lie, Toma's route is interesting in its own way, but my favorite is actually Ukyo's. It's a shame that the games on which most reverse-harem anime are based on never got an English translation. I'd love to play stuff like UtaPri, Brothers Conflict or KamiAso, one day.
Still, I will look up your suggestions, thank you very much!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to Fuwanovel @Tenshi, and sorry for the belated greeting. For the recommendations, honestly speaking it's quite broad, although if I may suggest something in case you didn't read it yet perhaps both Taisho Alice and Bustafellow could be interesting to you (Bonus point for those two VNs are available on PC). Lastly I hope that you'll have fun in here.