Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru discussion

Nosebleed

Guest madoka12345

Mite as well ask this agian............ No torrent? I would glady dl a regular one and do it myself but the only torrent I found that wasn't dead is going like 20kbps.

You can move stuff :P

I would but this discussion went on for too long, and it'd be spam to the thread.  :ph34r:

I'll just leave this one here.  But next time, I shall have my revenge +.+'

I'm always up for a translated VN.

This looks nice, gonna try it... at least once fuwa gets the torrent up.

I'm having a hard time finding the VN itself.

Posted the VN in my post 2 up... I'm in the middle of a server move so things are a little out of hand.

i just started this VN and i am gonna marathon it this night so i will give a rewiev on how far i have gotten tomorrow

i noticed that the save screen was still in japanse so i tried around a bit and i am gonna write the meaning off it now
Tlz5aba.jpg

from left to right. Save/Load,back,quit,delete,move,copy

Pink means save
blue means load

A walkthrough? English preferably.

i can make one i just have to finish the game i am about halfway i think (near end off common i think)

I'd make a walkthrough for it but i have a huge backlog at the moment so i don't feel like forcing myself to play this when i have other stuff planned.

I will make a walkthrough when i get around to play it though unless someone else is already making/made one.

i will make it but you can help me format it for me if you want becasue thats a mayor pain in my butt

i will make it but you can help me format it for me if you want becasue thats a mayor pain in my butt

Sure thing, i probably wouldn't be able to make it soon (i have 3 VNs to start..) so that helps, just make sure you have all  the endings written down and how you got to them.

Guest madoka12345

i can make one i just have to finish the game i am about halfway i think (near end off common i think)

I am just going to do the sister route, seems boring so far from what I read and from a review/comments I Read as well.

I am just going to do the sister route, seems boring so far from what I read and from a review/comments I Read as well.

so far as i have read is it like this 

if you are a huge M and likes to get beaten up and messed with your head then this is the perfect game for you

and the comedy is quite nice and well i am very anti comedy but this kind is kinda okay sometimes

there is even some horror and mystery in this novel when they are gonna explore the 4 mysteries off there school which is good woven in with the story in genneral

but i am only maybe 10-20 hours in the game so far

Guest madoka12345

so far as i have read is it like this 

if you are a huge M and likes to get beaten up and messed with your head then this is the perfect game for you

and the comedy is quite nice and well i am very anti comedy but this kind is kinda okay sometimes

there is even some horror and mystery in this novel when they are gonna explore the 4 mysteries off there school which is good woven in with the story in genneral

but i am only maybe 10-20 hours in the game so far

I am really not liking him getting beaten up and abused in every scene.