YO-SHI-NO Vocal Cover pls [By Lord Yoshino-sama, aka neromercer]

neromercer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw8jHOt-eQw

Pls, I did it again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), you know dem feels pls!

By: LORD YOSHINO-SAMA ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

P.S:First time ever singing this, so ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), you know that even if you should be jealous about me doing this perfectly, I'll say there are some errors, even though there aren't any cuz I'm awesome Supah Yoshino ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I should finish rewrite one day xD

You need to try make your voice deeper for this to fit the chorus, you know like opera singer style, overdo it! xD (that's how I sing it in shower and such :P)

PS: this song really makes me want to dust off my old accordion that I didn't play for for like 15 years now (ever since I got keyboard as I switched to that)

You need to try make your voice deeper for this to fit the chorus, you know like opera singer style, overdo it! xD (that's how I sing it in shower and such :P)

PS: this song really makes me want to dust off my old accordion that I didn't play for for like 15 years now (ever since I got keyboard as I switched to that)

Tried atleast 5 recordings before giving up on that kind of voice, I can't make any deeper voice u.u

If I really felt like it, I could muster up a decent opera-like voice but there are two things stopping me, laziness and, well laziness again