Hobbies

Stanleys

Well, I play trumpet and the guitar when i'm bored. Wanna learn the drums as well but the good sets are expensive as hell. I also like to sit down and practice Calculus once and a while (yay) since i'm no good in any other subject besides math. Also listen to music while doing other stuff as well. A summer hobby is going to the local park and whooping niggas in Basketball man.

I used to spend a lot of time theorycrafting in video games, such as Diablo II, Starcraft, and League (of Legends), but that time in my life has faded with the onset of college. I'm currently trying to find something that makes me think and mentally engages me constantly in a way that manga, books, anime, and vns cannot (even though I love them oh so so much). I've actually been trying to find something to replace my lost one, but the more I think about it, the more I realize that I want to spend even more time than I already do on the aforementioned lovlies, so maybe I'll make being superior in my math and physics a hobby (I'm not there yet, gotta work hard to get the good results) so that the time I spend on my hobby and my school overlap... *devilish grin*

So much time, but even more stuff to fill it with. I love the world.