Anime of the Season: Summer 2013

solidbatman

I too choose Gatchaman Crowds. I didn't give it much thought at first, but it quickly blew my mind. Hajime is one of my favorite characters now...she is just so awesome. But for a close second, I must say Monogatari.

I'm holding judgement on Monogatari until it finishes airing. My second would have to be Love Lab. I'm really far behind on it, but it's a very funny show and always fun to watch. 

I haven't yet watched all the anime from summer 2013 that I want to as I am waiting for them to finish airing so I can watch them from one siting, as I enjoy them most like that. But from the ones that I did watch I would say Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai III and Higschol DxD New that was unexpectedly a lot better than the first season. True the only other anime that I have high expectations for of summer 2013 is Danganronpa that I will most probably watch tonight.

I haven't yet watched all the anime from summer 2013 that I want to as I am waiting for them to finish airing so I can watch them from one siting, as I enjoy them most like that. But from the ones that I did watch I would say Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai III and Higschol DxD New that was unexpectedly a lot better than the first season. True the only other anime that I have high expectations for of summer 2013 is Danganronpa that I will most probably watch tonight.

do you recognize my avatar from highschool dxd?

nope she is from the LN and she is the 100yen shop Valkyrie (rossweisse)and i should not spoil to much but i recommend to read the LN it's so hillarius especially Fafnir the dragon wich resides in azaziels artifical sacred gear i think they have showed that in the anime

I'd have to say Love Lab has been one of my favorites for this summer. Each episode always made me laugh at some point and it just didn't get boring. Hopefully there's a season 2 depending on how they wrap it up in the last episode coming out this saturday.

And I have to mention Kiniro Mosaic, definitely the best Slice of Life for this summer in my opinion.

Also Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi was a different experience and a show like I haven't seen yet and left me with a lot of feels for it.

I never started Gatchman Crowds although i was planning to initially, is it worth it?

i though this season was a bit starved on the good romance series and being such a romance fag as i am makes it very hard to watch anything else

At least someone sees this as well, the huge lack of romance was such a turn off, I have high expectations for the fall season now.