Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

What would Shirou prefer?

Or rather, what would YOU prefer?

Are you implying that Shirou has preferences? Lol.

Sakura has an ugly-ass face in the VN, so I'd go with either Saber or Rin. Maybe Saber, since Rin doesn't have a clue about tech. Might be able to turn Saber into a good little geek.

In the show, either Sakura or Saber. Sakura is the one that looks hottest in UBW 2014, but Saber is also very nice.

Or maybe just Mitsuzuri or Taiga, 'cause they're awesome.

Sakura has an ugly-ass face in the VN, so I'd go with either Saber or Rin. Maybe Saber, since Rin doesn't have a clue about tech. Might be able to turn Saber into a good little geek.

In the show, either Sakura or Saber. Sakura is the one that looks hottest in UBW 2014, but Saber is also very nice.

Wow holy shit. Is Rin that ugly in the show?

But I'd agree that Saber and Sakura > Rin in the show. Saber has always been up there in terms of appearance anyway.

If I had to choose in the VN between Saber and Rin, I'd choose Rin. There's something clearly wrong with Saber's face in the VN. Not that I mind it.

In some shots she's so derp.

hey guys stop talking in spoilers I bet tiago is confused he is only getting half the conversation seeing as he's afraid of ouraibaa's spoilers. 

That's not quite the case.

Although it is a fine thing to be prudent, gentlemanly as I am, I make sure to always check all of them in order to be able to warn other potential victims.

What does annoy me, though, is how I have to keep clicking. That's so bothersome.

I haven't played it yet, but Saya no Uta seems to get generally positive reviews from people. Given how popular it is, though, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if you've already read it.

Yeah I have already read it. 

You can take a look in my vndb list to see all those I've already read.