Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Yeah, it took me about 3 days of reading it in my spare time!  And I just VNDB'd that title, but theres two listed, Eternal Heart and Wish Upon A Shooting Star.  Which is the one you were referring too?

Wish Upon A Shooting Star is the main game (and the translated one) while Eternal Heart is the fandisc (includes new scenarios and stuff, it's not translated though).

Why wouldnt it taste good?A well made pastel de nata doesnt go bad for a long time.

You can just send me your figures :P

really???? wowwww

no way bro...you dont know, what i sacrificed for all of em.

especially 4 sabers(lilies,normal n alter) from good smile...so no way...

Hmm lets see if I can summon master Jun here

i'll help

8ERnM.gif

sadly no....each of my figure hve story behind em....lets see for example 

one of my Mao(shining tears) took me half year to get tht. I went to Sydney for it but sadly i didnt get it.

got it 3 months ago, the shop i went called me....

And for Saber sisters, got them from around the world. The hardest thing is to check their authenticity.

Ok, I think I managed by uploading it to a separate site in the comments, then linking from there.  Note that I don't have anything more advanced than MS Paint at the moment, so it doesn't look great.  But not too bad for a first ever gif, If I say so myself!    :D

This is how I feel right now waiting for Miyako's route:

af2ekb70phkvh7yguinv.gif

Ok, I think I managed by uploading it to a separate site in the comments, then linking from there.  Note that I don't have anything more advanced than MS Paint at the moment, so it doesn't look great.  But not too bad for a first ever gif, If I say so myself!     :D

This is how I feel right now waiting for Miyako's route:

cute~~~~~~~~~~

8EROE.gif

8EKVW.gif

shaddap!!!(no hard feeling)

U mean my nukige list??? hehehehe

You know I mean your nukige list.....I never thought that checking the NSFW content of a VN on VNDB would let me see an actual "Mind Fuck".

Seriously where do you find this stuff?

You know I mean your nukige list.....I never thought that checking the NSFW content of a VN on VNDB would let me see an actual "Mind Fuck".

Seriously where do you find this stuff?

you dont wanna know.........

internet,saw it in eroge shop back in Japan,mates n by my self.

you think tht was mind fuck???sir thts just the tip of iceberg.

woopy.gif

Seein ur dog got crushed by a truck n some of his innards got to your face??? n the last thing u remember tht you are the caused of it?

You have my condolences :(

But I still don't see Dustmania as being a soft guro.

Cuz u didnt see it with your own eyes.....the worst thing is, im the caused f it...can i blame any1????

i'll read dust 100x rather thtn seein tht again.

or

have u seen corpse from suicide by hanging? or a corpse in half decomposing state?(human or dog? use ur own imagination)

and please stop talkin bout this....my fabulous day will get ruined. 

TimTam!!!! and a cup of earl grey or lady gray,while grooming my doggiesor bunny.

u?

I'm a cheap date lol.  I really enjoy eating that 75 cent Chicken flavor Maruchin Ramen by the bowl.  Second place is Tacobell or pizza.  

I'm a simple person.

Edit: Alright, leaving for the night.  Talking about food got me hungry.  Saw no need to double post to say this.  You lot behave until I get back!