Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Ahhhhhh katawa shoujo.....my first vn,my fist 18+ vn,myfirst unvoiced vn and my first 100% completion on vn. uwahhhh so many first.Any way my Favorite was Lily.Man that girl just perfect. I wished she was voiced by Kawashima Rino. And strangely i find her blindness is actually perfect for her. If she was not blind she wont be my Lily.

Ahhhhhh katawa shoujo.....my first vn,my fist 18+ vn,myfirst unvoiced vn and my first 100% completion on vn. uwahhhh so many first.Any way my Favorite was Lily.Man that girl just perfect. I wished she was voiced by Kawashima Rino. And strangely i find her blindness is actually perfect for her. If she was not blind she wont be my Lily.

I'm partial to Hanako, mostly because I grew up with crippling shyness, loneliness and the like, so for me it was nice to see her progress a bit in becoming more open.

Lily's route was my second favourite, she's just such a perfect character, also it was nice to see Hanako develop some independence. 

I'm partial to Hanako, mostly because I grew up with crippling shyness, loneliness and the like, so for me it was nice to see her progress a bit in becoming more open.

Lily's route was my second favourite, she's just such a perfect character, also it was nice to see Hanako develop some independence. 

my second was Rin. Her route pretty awesome too. Yeah Hanako is really progressing in Lily's route.

my second was Rin. Her route pretty awesome too. Yeah Hanako is really progressing in Lily's route.

I had some issue with Rin's route, ultimately it felt pretty cyclical to me, I think that's mostly because if I actually met Rin, there would be a 50% chance of me wither being incredibly close or her worst enemy.

Emi was my first route, however that's only because I clicked the "push yourself" option, as my first playthrough was aimed at getting Hanako and playing it as if I were the MC (standard first run)... It was still a very pleasant route though, and I got the good end without fault

I had some issue with Rin's route, ultimately it felt pretty cyclical to me, I think that's mostly because if I actually met Rin, there would be a 50% chance of me wither being incredibly close or her worst enemy.

Emi was my first route, however that's only because I clicked the "push yourself" option, as my first playthrough was aimed at getting Hanako and playing it as if I were the MC (standard first run)... It was still a very pleasant route though, and I got the good end without fault

Same problem here but thats what make it interesting. My first route was the bad end.Stopped playimg for 2 days cuz i thought it was waste of time.However due various circumstances, played it again and get Rin,Emi,Hanako,Lily and the mute girl. Enjoyed all of em in one whole run(yes i finished it in one run. Didnt go out of my room till finished this game.Luckily i have my my  own bathroom). But i think the mute girl route is the least enjoyable for me. I skipped some of the scenes. It just boring as hell.I thought it was because continuous playing but i tried it again not a long time ago and the result still the same.

Extra note:i finished Lily route 4 times. Monshiro route in maji 3 times and kokoro's route 7 times(cuz its very short and she is a perfect tsun) 

I´ll have to agree with you. I gave a lot of firsts to Katawa Shoujo as well. Well not the first VN part, my first VN was Analogue a Hate Story by Christine Love, in my opinion a quite decent VN too :D

But KS really got me into VN´s so it really means much to me.

Also Hanako is an awesome Character and I played her route about fifteen times (mainly because I didn´t know any other VN´s at that time).

I´ll have to agree with you. I gave a lot of firsts to Katawa Shoujo as well. Well not the first VN part, my first VN was Analogue a Hate Story by Christine Love, in my opinion a quite decent VN too :D

But KS really got me into VN´s so it really means much to me.

Also Hanako is an awesome Character and I played her route about fifteen times (mainly because I didn´t know any other VN´s at that time).

ahhh how could i forget..I played 'don't take it personally, babe, it just ain't your story' it was pretty fun. I love how the protag is divorced many times lol.The uniqueness is makin me intrigue for this novel. Well japanesse translated vn usually your ordinary highschool guy.Canvas 2,Dame koi and Austeia protag is examples of vn where the protag is an adult. I love the diffrence of perspective. 

ahhh how could i forget..I played 'don't take it personally, babe, it just ain't your story' it was pretty fun. I love how the protag is divorced many times lol.The uniqueness is makin me intrigue for this novel. Well japanesse translated vn usually your ordinary highschool guy.Canvas 2,Dame koi and Austeia protag is examples of vn where the protag is an adult. I love the diffrence of perspective. 

Yeah that game was great too. I personally loved the teacher protagonist, but I felt so wrong about Arianna. Well in the end I always accepted her seduction :D

I also played a lot of other games she made. Though I couldn´t really warm up to Digital a love Story.

Also I can really recommend the sequel of Analogue a hate Story : Hate Plus

My experience with OELVN´s is mostly bad but Christine Love makes really great storys.

Yeah that game was great too. I personally loved the teacher protagonist, but I felt so wrong about Arianna. Well in the end I always accepted her seduction :D

I also played a lot of other games she made. Though I couldn´t really warm up to Digital a love Story.

Also I can really recommend the sequel of Analogue a hate Story : Hate Plus

My experience with OELVN´s is mostly bad but Christine Love makes really great storys.

Christine's vn and Ks were the only non-Japanese vn i played. My first Japanese vn was a hardcore nukige hahahaha. Man what a sweet memories.Those scenes still in my mind. My first pure Japanese vn was Yume miru kusuri. Love that vn, remind me of my old school where bullying is popular.

We got lunch, too, and normally an easter present that we have to find in the yard or something, along with chocolate, but my parents think that we're too old to go looking for easter eggs (*Sadface*), so since my keyboard was crap and my mouse was getting old, they agreed to finance new ones instead.