Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Which characters lack any flaws? I don't think that any... and Momoyo is one of the characters with the most flaws actually =X

When I say apparent I'm not talking about any mental flaws that all characters have, that comes with having a personality, and would be like trying to define perfection everyone has their own definition of that it's a very subjective thing. I mean that no matter what Kawakami Momoyo tries to do she inevitably succeeds in. Yes we do hear that she is bad at studying, but never once have we heard of her failing at something even if it isn't fighting she simply has no visible flaws.

Meanwhile

Mayuzumi who wants to have friends cant make any even when she tries and Kazuko while an excellent martial artist isn't good enough to fulfill her dreams.

Point is unlike these two Momoyo does not know failure. Same for certain characters such as Hume or the Kuki clan itself who pride themselves on being perfect.

I know that Momoyo has some mental flaws but unfortunately I am unable to find being otherwise infallible very endearing or sympathetic.

I think they say that the Grandfather is stronger than her. Hyumu Hellsing, butler of the Kuki Family also says that he could beat her and I think the other Grandmaster guy from the other school could also be stronger than her.

But they don´t want to fight a 19 (?) year old girl, because they want to teach her, not beat her.

Her character it all about being lonely because she is on the top. Her route basically shows her that there is more in life than fighting, like her friends and her love to Yamato. I think her route has a nice massage, second only to Kazuko.

Her grandfather did fight her in the Kazuko route and supposidly he wasn't holding back.

I think that hume also fights her in A-1, but

even though it's untranslated what I have went through doesn't seem to suggest he won that fight, but it might have been a draw. If someone else actually knows feel free to chime in.

When I say apparent I'm not talking about any mental flaws that all characters have, that comes with having a personality, and would be like trying to define perfection everyone has their own definition of that it's a very subjective thing. I mean that no matter what Kawakami Momoyo tries to do she inevitably succeeds in. Yes we do hear that she is bad at studying, but never once have we heard of her failing at something even if it isn't fighting she simply has no visible flaws.

Meanwhile

Mayuzumi who wants to have friends cant make any even when she tries and Kazuko while an excellent martial artist isn't good enough to fulfill her dreams.

Point is unlike these two Momoyo does not know failure. Same for certain characters such as Hume or the Kuki clan itself who pride themselves on being perfect.

I know that Momoyo has some mental flaws but unfortunately I am unable to find being otherwise infallible very endearing or sympathetic.

Her grandfather did fight her in the Kazuko route and supposidly he wasn't holding back.

even though it's untranslated what I have went through doesn't seem to suggest he won that fight, but it might have been a draw. If someone else actually knows feel free to chime in.

Her character is that of a perfect, but lonely, girl. There are a tons of those in eroge. And no, we never hear about her failing her class, but then again, we never hear ANYTHING about her class. But if you're looking for an apparent flaw, then there's the fact that she is utterly terrible with money, and she is terrified of ghosts.

Meanwhile

@Ouraibaa Hjyurraa

There are those I guess, though she supposedly always pays yamato back after he's handled her debt.

I actually don't dislike Momoyo I just don't like her archetype I think that it limits character growth and makes the MC feel severely inferior by comparison which can be a bad thing when you put yourself in the MC's shoes.

@Ouraibaa Hjyurraa

There are those I guess, though she supposedly always pays yamato back after he's handled her debt.

I actually don't dislike Momoyo I just don't like her archetype I think that it limits character growth and makes the MC feel severely inferior by comparison which can be a bad thing when you put yourself in the MC's shoes.

Yeah, one of the things that make me love Majikoi so much is that it's actually pretty balanced in terms of men-women. Even in good VNs, women tend to be kind of looked down upon (i.e. they can't do crap without the mc). While in Majikoi the MC is depended upon, the majority of girls have a strong mentality.

Also, as I said in my post, we have super strong men like Tensei (the grandfather), Lu, Shakadou, etc. (and Moro's crossdressing lvl is over 9000 ;D)

However sometimes i think Majikoi need more strong male teenager in the game that kinda equal term with tsubame,Momo,Yukie,Hazakura and others. Kinda sad seein only girls have that kinda strength. 

I know Some of warrior of the west is actually pretty strong in Maji-s true route.(Oomura so coooooool. Become one of my fav char when i saw him transform )

In Yamato`s highschool i think Yoichi fit the criteria. 

Thats probably why I actually like Momoyo in Majikoi in contrast to someone like Medaka Kurokami from Medaka Box which I absolutely loathe. There needs to be a good balance between characters so they can play off of each others strengths and weaknesses. Yamato is a fairly awesome protagonist when it comes down to it and you're right there are certain things only he can do so that it never feels like he is thrown to the wayside. I still feel bad for Moro though since his only use is crossdressing, if he was the protagonist I probably would have hated majikoi.

Thats probably why I actually like Momoyo in Majikoi in contrast to someone like Medaka Kurokami from Medaka Box which I absolutely loathe. There needs to be a good balance between characters so they can play off of each others strengths and weaknesses. Yamato is a fairly awesome protagonist when it comes down to it and you're right there are certain things only he can do so that it never feels like he is thrown to the wayside. I still feel bad for Moro though since his only use is crossdressing, if he was the protagonist I probably would have hated majikoi.

God I hated Medaka so much for such a long time...

Anyways.. I think that all in all the original heroines are pretty good realized characters for a VN. Each one has a  distinct  personality and problems etc. and Yamato is there to help them. With S you got a few bad routes with nothing in it (like main routes, you can do that as a bonus route, but as a main route it´s stupid) Are there any type of girls in VNs MinatoSoft hasn´t done in Majikoi? What personality types do you miss?

It'll be joyful when we get to some of the routes where Yamato is actually somewhat strong o:

Haven't played them, but I have heard that in Azumi's route, and Monshiro's After (in the Majikoi A games), yamato has trained and become kinda strong.

Not strong as Momoyo though., However i think he could win against Wanko,Lee,Stacy,Azumi,Chris,Margit and Yoichi.(IMO)

I want Saki Route!!!!! I really want the details about Kagekiyo, meet and tamed her.

I need a heroine that is

Other than that, I want an Ageha route.

You want her to be Yandere or like this girl shouldn´t be on the streets level of crazy? (altough I guess yandere girls should also seek help)

How would a route with such a girl work? There a few VNs with girls that have a personality disorder, but that is not the same as being insane.

Ageha is from another VN isn´t she (I guess there is also no route for her) Minatosoft ever said why she has no route?

You want her to be Yandere or like this girl shouldn´t be on the streets level of crazy? (altough I guess yandere girls should also seek help)

How would a route with such a girl work? There a few VNs with girls that have a personality disorder, but that is not the same as being insane.

Ageha is from another VN isn´t she (I guess there is also no route for her) Minatosoft ever said why she has no route?

More like the Higurashi or Mirai Nikki kind of crazy, but without the yandere part. Kinda an extremely violent girl with a lot of, well, "interesting" facial expressions. Also, if she could be kind of animalistic, and a bit tomboyish, and just in general not give any kinds of shit, it would be great. I find psychopathic characters very interesting. 

And Ageha "appears" in "They Are My Noble Masters", but I don't think it is in the same universe.

It`s in same universe.

Remember Yukie route??? They rest in Kuoji`s residence(In fact one of the sister share the same voice actors as Yukie.)

Tasia(Colonel) Appear in many times. Before his Resign from the forces he known Azumi and Stacy.

In Majikoi S, Tsubame's route, the referee of the top 8 matches is the Colonel ;o

Btw, doesn't Ageha have a route in Majikoi A? I remember seeing that somewhere, but maybe I'm completely wrong.

In Majikoi S, Tsubame's route, the referee of the top 8 matches is the Colonel ;o

Btw, doesn't Ageha have a route in Majikoi A? I remember seeing that somewhere, but maybe I'm completely wrong.

I dont think so. If i`m not wrong Majikoi A heroines(except Mon,Tsubame,Margit, and Cokkie 4is) was based on popularity poll.

I dont think so. If i`m not wrong Majikoi A heroines(except Mon,Tsubame,Margit, and Cokkie 4is) was based on popularity poll.

That's a pity, I have always wanted an Ageha route, too.

Buuuut. A couple of the last games (A-4 and 5 I think?) had an open spot for a secret route. Did they already say which character goes in there? Or there's still hope? (maybe Hume + Claudio route xD)

That's a pity, I have always wanted an Ageha route, too.

Buuuut. A couple of the last games (A-4 and 5 I think?) had an open spot for a secret route. Did they already say which character goes in there? Or there's still hope? (maybe Hume + Claudio route xD)

second on that.I want koppo captain's route, Marple's route and last but not least Saki's route.

And if you play A-3 there is a new side heroine. Shes pretty cute n funny and ofc kinda strong too.