Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

suddenly, roosterteeth.

Addition: i would like to start translating majikoi s because i would like to learn japanese and help the project forward. however i have no idea how to start and no people to help me. so does anyone have any advice?

doesnt it make more sense to learn Japanese before trying to translate? Even so there are a whole bunch of translation teams try one of them or i bet there's already a forum for people who want it translated go there and maybe they can help or make your own.  

suddenly, roosterteeth.

Addition: i would like to start translating majikoi s because i would like to learn japanese and help the project forward. however i have no idea how to start and no people to help me. so does anyone have any advice?

People on this thread are getting annoyed that there will be no Majikoi translation progress in the foreseeable future after Miyako and Agave, and have decided that they want to try their hand at translating themselves.

I'd recommend you team up with them, learn yourselves some japanese, and maybe something will come out of it, or it'll just die a miserable, miserable death, as per usual.

suddenly, roosterteeth.

You could team up with Nero, he seems to want to do a few routes now and then for Majikoi A

But seriously.

What happened to the translation?

Kosuna has basically gone to the hospital or is about to, but he is trying to finish off Miyako's route before that happens, otherwise if worse comes to worse, dowolf (translator for the Agave route on yt) has offered to finish it off and he gave the go ahead to use his translation for after Miyako's route is finished.

But seriously.

What happened to the translation?

Have you not been reading?

Miyako's is being worked on, expect it to come out sometime this month, even if it contains mistranslations. The translator for this will then leave the scene.

Agave's route could potentially be translated, with the help of a translator on YouTube.